You're Perfect To Me (One-Shot #1)

Y/N has insecurities that Hermione completely melts away with love.

  °º¤øº°°°º¤øº¤øº°°°º¤øº°  

You've had a long day of classes filled with homework. Needing to relax, you head up to the Gryffindor Common Room and into the girls' dormitory. Looking at your bed, you walk over to it and sit down on the edge with your head down.

"Hey, love."

You look up to see your girlfriend, Hermione. She walked in and sat down beside you.

"Hey," you give her a weak smile.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit upset. Your back is slouching more than usual." She looked concerned.

"I should really fix that," you mumbled so quietly she didn't hear it.

"Say again, love?"

"I should really fix that, my back," you said a bit louder.

After a few seconds of silence you speak up again.

"You know, my Mum always told me that growing up, if I had a slouched back, I would have no friends because no one wants to be friends with someone so abnormal. At one point she even bought a stupid back brace to 'help',"

"Did you wear it?"

"Not once. I used the excuse 'it is too hideous', but the reality of the situation was that I was scared to think that something was wrong with me. I didn't want to face the truth. I guess I haven't gotten past that phase yet,"

She got up and stood before you. She cupped your cheeks and looked you dead in the eye.

"It doesn't matter to me whether or not you have perfect posture, you're perfect to me."

"That's a bit hard to believe because, well, I'm me,"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm the exact opposite of perfection with my untidy hair, acne, dull eyes, big nose, chapped lips, fat stomach, squa-"

She cut you off mid-sentence, sealing your lips with a long and passionate kiss. You kissed her back, enjoying the feeling of her lips on yours. You two stayed like that for a couple minutes before she pulled away slowly. You can feel her breath fanning your face.

"You, my love, are not fat. And I will say it once again, you are perfect to me," she said with a small smile.

You smiled back, feeling much better. Suddenly, she frowned while looking carefully into your eyes.

"You're stressed. What about? Don't try and lie either, I can see it in your eyes. And I know when you're lying,"

"My school work. I haven't really been keeping up with it,"

"Well I'd be happy to help you with it," she said with a trace of a smile.

"You really don't have to, I'm sure there's something else you'd rather be doing,"

She looked at you confused, "There's nothing else I'd rather be doing except spending time with you."

You looked down, blushing, "I don't deserve you, Hermione,"

She lifted your head back up slowly and then sat herself in your lap.

"That's where you're wrong, love, we deserve each other."

She then planted another slow kiss onto your mouth.

She pulled back and whispered, "I love you, (Y/n),"

"I love you too, Hermione," you whispered back.

She rested her head in the crook of your neck and curled into you. You wrapped your arms around her waist and you two just sat there, holding each other until about five minutes later you decided that it was time for bed.

"Let's go to bed, baby."

She mumbled an incoherent response that you assumed was an agreement. You stood up and carried her to the opposite side of the bed, laying her down gently. You then walked over to your side, laid down, scooted closer to her, and spooned her. You held her close as her breaths became even and she fell asleep. Giving a soft kiss on her cheek, you fell asleep as well.