Chapter Twelve: The Sad Heartless Girl

Start from the beginning

Tou wanted to unravel Seika's mouth. She needed to take those words right back into her mouth. Tou finally realized how heartless the satori was. Her heart was nowhere to be found, she could no longer love anybody. Tou quickly calmed down afterwards, thinking about Noel for a moment. At first, he couldn't understand why his mind started thinking about Noel, but he tried shaking his head for a moment, trying to focus on the fight. Seika continuously shot more bullets at Tou, Fuuko, and Alex. The bullets were spread around the whole entire mansion. The three didn't have enough time to dodge the powerful bullets.

They all took the hit, including Rocky himself despite he wasn't fighting her. Everyone quickly rose from the ground after the powerful attack. Tou grimaced at Seika. Seika grew speechless. That face of his, it belong to the humans who feared her, hated her, despised her. Seika hated that face; she wanted to ripped off that face off of Tou.

"Seika, you have no heart! If you don't love your pets, you're simply nothing but a heartless being with no meaning to live in this world! I don't know what's keeping you alive this whole entire time, but I'll defeat you no matter what happens. You're going to lose, and when you do, I'll going to force you apologized to your pets!" Tou affirmed. Seika's heart quickly started beating fast. She didn't like those words of his. After hearing he said she had no heart, she finally realized what a terrible thing she did to someone so important to her. Seika felt sad, and she believed Tou was right about her.

She did had no heart, realizing she didn't pay any attention to her younger sister, Kaede. Seika completely forgotten about Kaede, yet she loved her so much. I really am a heartless being, Seika thought. Seika focused on him. She started reading his mind once again. She can read minds, then I'll have to think about something else, Tou thought. Seika gasped. She continued reading his mind once again. Let's see what to think of.....oh yeah, Mimi! Mimi, I'm going to say this once, but I love, Seika was shocked to read his entire mind. He completely changed his mind, planning to confuse her. Tou seemed to be unpredictable. Unfortunately for Seika, she couldn't predict his next move.

Tou noticed there was a table right in front of him. He moved towards that table. Tou jumped onto the tables when he came close to them. Then he launched himself so high into the air, where he almost reached Seika in the air. Fuuko and Alex were impressed to see Tou defeat Seika by himself, especially someone like Seika who was a Former Legend.

Seika was shocked to see what he was capable of. She underestimated him. Seika quickly flew away from him, trying to gain some distance from Tou. She had no choice but to use her strongest Skill. She was aiming to counter Tou with her ultimate Skill. "Attack Skill: Legendary Signer: Ventriloquist of Mind!" Seika started shooting large bullets right at Tou. She shot it all around herself. Suddenly, there was a huge energy ball on her hand. She threw right at Tou.

Tou immediately punched the bullets that Seika threw at him. He was losing against Seika, but he didn't want to give up just yet. He remembered what Hex told him before. That's right! I need a name for my Skill! Hm, how about you, Tou thought.

"Alright, I'm going to name you, Zaj Liab Txhais Teb Theem Ob! (Which translates to Red Dragon Hand Second Stage or Red Dragon Hand Level Two in Hmong)" An apparition of a giant hand appeared in front of Tou's fist. Despite his small size of body, his red fist went through Seika's large energy ball. Seika was shocked. Such a powerful attack she used on Tou, and Tou was still surpassing it with only just his fist. His fist touched Seika. "You're going to apologized to Shin right now this instant!"

It caused a huge explosion, almost everything of the entire building were completely destroyed. Rocky was amazed by Tou's power. This was his first time seeing Tou ever fighting like that. Rocky now wanted to fight just like Tou. If Tou was able do it, then Rocky had the same ability to do it as well. Noel saw the explosion. She was happy to see who won the fight. Both Tou and Seika landed on the ground with Seika on the ground, knocked out unconscious, and Tou, the victor of this battle. Noel smiled, but at the same time surprised of Tou. He was improving little by little with his new technique. Kyūryu stood there, holding onto Noel, utterly speechless of Tou. Such power he has inside of him. He's someone completely different, Kyūryu thought.