Chapter Fifteen - The Prince's Future

Start from the beginning

"Oliver, yes?" I nodded

"I believe that when he is older he will be like his father, a lion amongst the ladies." Harry laughed

"While our son will be like his mother, firm but just. A great ruler. He shall think of both sides and act upon the better choice." I played with Alexander's fingers.

"Lord Edward Seymour, your majesties." Harry nodded as I sat down. Edward Seymour entered and bowed, I had not seen him in nearly a year, while given a title. Harry had most of his projects away from court.

"Your majesties."

"Sir Edward. Too what do I owe the pleasure?" Harry asked as he handed me Oliver and I cradled both my children

"The report you asked for." he held up a scroll.

"Ah, yes." Harry took it and sat down to read it. The twins started to cry.

"I think they are hungry?" Lady Jane and Ursula took our children to be fed.

"Lord Edward, I am sorry to hear about your father's passing. He was a kind man, though I only met him once." I conversed sincerely though I do not think Lord Edward was to happy to speak with me. I understood he had though his sister would be in my place and he would be more involved with palace life. All that he had aspired to was nothing now I was Queen.

"Thank you, your majesty."

"Harry, wouldn't it be nice to have a remembrance feast in honour of Sir John. I know he was a very good friend and comrade of yours." He looked up from what he was reading.

"I think that I very good idea, do you not, Lord Edward?" he smiled tightly

"I thank you, most gracious majesties. I know it will be a comfort to all of us. Especially my sister, Lady Jane." I raised my eyebrow and looked between both men. Harry was indifferent and from the looks of it that irritated Edward very much.

"How is she? I know for a woman the loss is a great deal more hard. You men are always so tough with your feelings."

"She fairs well, your majesty."

"This is good Edward, very good. And how are the preparations for the coronation coming along?"

"Very well, my lord. The ship is almost finished."

"What ship?" I questioned

" Barge of Cleopatra, the one I hear you spoke about to your Uncle and cousins"

"I thought...."

"I know you did not want it for your coronation which is why on your way to Westminster you will travel by carriage then to celebrate the crowning of a new Queen and the birth of our two sons there will be a river procession. This is all followed by a magnificent celebration."

"I do not know what to say."

"Only that you are happy." I smiled

"You know that I am." he stood and clapped his hands

"Then it's settled. Your dismissed." Edward bowed.

"Lottie, there is a matter other than your coronation which I wish to discuss with you." he sat on the table looking at me.

"What is it?"

"As you know, every child of mine will receive a governess." I sighed and nodded. I knew this had to come sooner or later.

"Yes, I do."

"I know it saddens you, my love but be of good cheer. It is not forever, we will still see them often but they are Princes and as such should have their own estate."

"Harry please tell me you're not going to split them up so soon? I know they must have their own place but to not have that bond ship of brotherhood. To be completely alone with no other family."

"I will have them together till they are to be tutored, that is all I am willing to do."

"And we will visit them often."

"I promise."

"I can never totally condone our children leaving us but if you so wish it I must obey." he laughed

"What?"

"When do you obey without a fight." I scoffed and slapped his arm. I gasped.

"Did you just assault your King?" I stood up

"I'm sorry." I turned and run he was obviously faster than me and caught me before I could leave the room. I squealed as he started tickling me. Once I surrendered I left but not before he promised to visit my bed tonight.

I;