Its time for a show

It is the day of the production and everyone was in the dressing rooms getting ready.

Vilu: hey Leon.
Leon: hey.
Vilu: I wanted to say thank you for what you did yesterday, Cami told me you brought me to bed. I was pretty drunk, don't remember a thing.
Leon: you don't remember anything?
Vilu: no why? Did I do something extremely embarrassing last night, did I say anything.
Leon: no! No ummm.... You just did a lot of shot races against Fran.
Vilu: oh no! Did I win?
Leon: no you got trashed, but at least that meant that Francesca was way more trashed then you.
Vilu: thank God!
Angie: ok everyone! I have watched you guys put your life and soul into this production, and out of all the students I have teaches you guys are by far the most heartwarming and talented kids. Now you're all going to go out there, sing you hearts out and show these people that you're singing for something real, yourselves.

They stepped out on stage and they first sang "en gira" after that the girls did "ain't no other man" , Ludmila was in the crowd and they brought her onto stage and she danced with them. Then a few other people came on and sang some songs. The boys sang "black heart". Then the boys sang"mi princesa" (media) all the girls were looking at their boyfriends(Andres wasn't singing) as Vilu stared at Leon and smiled, she couldn't help but think if the song was about her but she snapped herself out of it because there were four other girls and it could've been about either one of them. Everyone and then Leon looked into the wings and locked eyes with Violetta until one of them turned away again. After they finished Ludmi came on and sang with Cami and Naty. Maxi walked over to Leon.

Maxi: hey man, haven't talked to you lately.
Leon: I know sorry, there has just been so much
Maxi: girl drama?
Leon: yep.
Maxi: anything new.
Leon: she said she loved me.
Maxi: really?
Leon: but she was drunk and doesn't remember.
Maxi: why don't you tell her what she said.
Leon: because telling her what she said will be like telling her what she feels and I promised I wouldn't pressure her. No matter how much I want her to tell me she loves me.
Maxi: she doesn't need to tell you, everyone know it's obvious. Like Angie said sing your heart out.