Jealousy She is mine

DIEGO'S POV:
I was watching the new kid talking to Violetta and it bugged me so much. I wanted her, she is mine. He can't just come into the studio and steal my girl. Somebody needs to straighten this guy out. But I needed to act cool cos the other guys would take the piss out of me if they new he annoyed me.

Fede: wow Leon is really working Violetta.
Broadway: yeh how does that make you feel.
Andrés: let all your feelings out.
Diego: shut up douchebags. It doesn't bother me at all. *lie*. I will have her don't you worry.

AT LUNCH
FREDERICO'S POV:
The guys and I got our lunches and sat at our table with the girls. ( Naty, Cami, Vilu and Fran)
Diego: hey*talking to violetta* how was your summer.
Violetta: good, not much happened really just getting over Thomas.
Diego: oh are you better now.
Violetta: yeh so much better.
Diego: that is good* grins to himself*

Diego is a very persistent guy, I mean I would know he is my best friend. If he wants Violetta, he is dam well gonna get her and nothing, and seriously I mean nothing is going to get in his way. He says that he isn't intimidated by Leon, but you can tell he so is.

Diego: so Violetta I know you have the auditions for the production at 3:30 but maybe afterwards we could get something to eat.
Violetta: uhhhhh....sounds good. (Awkward )

VIOLETTA'S POV:
So here it is I don't like Diego like that, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I said yes but if he gets touchy or starts using his hands too much I am OUT!!