V+F= OTP

Francesca called Violetta and she told her about the Thomas situation, so Fran agreed to have a sleepover so Thomas kept his distance.

Thomas: hey Fran, long time no see.
Fran: not long enough.
Thomas: so how are you doing. Still single. *winks*
Fran: well actually I am with Diego now and before that I was with Marco. If you think that you can just waltz back in here and be all charming and everything will be fine, you are dead cow I will hurt you. And I mean lying in a hospital, crying-
Vilu: okay! Fran let's go upstairs before you murder him with your words.
Thomas: goodnight ladies.
Fran: you better watch it mister *she does the I'm watching finger point as Vilu drags her up the stairs.*

In Vilus room.

The girls changed into their PJ's and sat on VILU'S bed.

Fran: look what I brought! *she picks up two tubs of ice cream, vanilla and cookie dough*
Vilu: just what the doctor ordered. Gimme cookie dough.
Fran: so your going to have to sing with Leon tomorrow.
Vilu: yeh, crazy I went from wanting to be alone at the start of the year to can't live without a guy who cheated on me 4 months in.
Fran: at least our friendship hasn't changed, excluding the moments where I was a gothic bitch. *laughs*
Vilu: I have to say you did rock that look *they switch their tubs*
Fran: this is nice I don't think the two of us have jut hung out alone before.
Vilu: I know, I love the girls they're my best friends. Me and my 3 girls. Naty, Cami and Ludmi.
Fran: excuse me! If they're your bestfriends what am I?
Vilu: my sister obviously.
Fran: *smiles* come on let's document this moment. Polaroid time!
Vilu: fine come here. (Media)