Sincerity

VIOLETTA'S POV:
Violetta: wouldn't you just love to meet someone for the first time and they wouldn't know anything about you so you could be better.
Fran: yeh.......,,.
Violetta: well I want to meet someone and have a clean blank slate to work with. I know Diego, I know what he is like and I don't want to date someone like that. He disgusts me.
Camilla: that is a bit extreme Vilu.
Natalia: yeh Diego is forward but he isn't disgusting. He is a.......
Fran: Natalia say it
Natalia: self-obsessed........ASSHOLE!!
We laughed,
We just sat there for a while. Until I got up.
Violetta: ok girls I have to go and get some stuff ready for tomorrow. Luv ya all.
Naty/ Camilla/ Fran: luv ya bye.

NEXT MORNING:
LEON'S POV:
Mr Vergas: Leon come down. Your mothers making breakfast.
Leon: give me five minutes!
Mr Vergas: please Leon get up you have school today.
Leon: coming

I got up and showered, brushed my teeth and got changed. I had to go to a new school today and honestly I wasn't bothered. I didn't want a new school but mum says it will be different. When I came down I saw my parents eating.
Mrs Vergas: morning darling. How r u?
Leon: good mum. (Grumpy)
Mrs Vergas: Leon, honey I know you don't like this but please be happy.
Mr Vergas: you only have to stay a year and graduate you can go to Harvard next year just like your father did.
Leon: oh great 👍👍 (sarcastic)
Mr Vergas: and as soon as you finish college you can take over the family business. Just like I did from your grandfather.
Leon: .........ummmm..........i think I am late

And with that I took my stuff and got up as fast as I could.
Mr&Mrs Vergas: have a nice day.
Leon: BYE.

why don't they get that I don't want to go to Harvard and get a degree in business and take over the family offices. 'Its a tradition', I don't care I want to do my own thing. What doesn't he understand.

FRAN'S POV:
Fran: Vilu!!!💗💗 hey let's go Antonio has an announcement.