One week later

*one week later*

Leon and Lara had been spending a lot of time together and Vilu was getting jealous. Diego and Fran had been inseparable and everyone was supportive of their relationship. Ludmi and Fede, Maxi and Naty and Cami and Broadway were all happy and Andres was still alone.

*at school*

Leon and Lara walked in together laughing.

Lara: so I will see you later.
Leon: yeh bye.
Violetta: oh hello, remember me your girlfriend.
Leon: I'm sorry I've been distant.
Vilu: that's an understatement. You've been spending so much time with Lara lately people are talking and do you know what they're saying, Leon is cheating on Violetta. Even I think that you're cheating on me.
Leon: I am not * puts his hands on her head holding it* don't think like that. We have been so busy with motorcross I didn't mean to ignore you. I love you.
Vilu: I hate it when you look at me like that.
Leon: like what*leans his head in*
Vilu: when you at me with your smouldering eyes and perfect *cut off by him kissing her*
Leon: I'm sorry what we're saying, my perfect what?
Vilu: you know what I forgot.
Leon: oh really *kisses her again* Lara who?
Vilu: shut up *giggling*

They walk over to her locker and she leans against it as Leon kisses cheek and then her lips.

Mr Jones: *coughs* don't you two have a class to go to or would you prefer a detention.
Leon: no class is good * trying not to laugh as Vilu hides behind him * thanks Mr J.

They walk away and walk into class laughing.

Angie: okay class we are carrying on with the preparation for the big show. Over to you Naty.
Naty: so it's time to see what the girls and the boys have prepared. Girls will go first.

The girls danced to 'Ain't no other man' by Christina Aguilera. After it was done everyone clapped.

Naty: okay boys your turn. (In media)

The boys came up and got out their instruments and played 'Black hearts' by Jet.
Everyone clapped as they walked off the stage to their girlfriends.