Sister is back

LEON'S POV:
Maxi had just left he needed to make it home for dinner. I then was about to go to my room when my father comes out of his office.

LF: Leon, I haven't seen you come let's catch up.
Leon: *walks to the couch with his father* okay hey.
LF: so how was it?
Leon: what?
LF: your calculus test today I trust it went well
Leon: of course Dad I know what will happen if it didn't.
LF: why were you so late tonight?
Leon: I had rehearsals.
LF: I seriously think you should stop this nonsense and focus on your future.
??: oh come on, let him have fun.

I turn around and see my older sister Ludmila with suitcase in hand, I immediately ran to her and we hugged.

Leon: Ludmi I missed you.
Ludmi: I missed you too. Hey dad
LF: hello honey *they hug*
Ludmi: but do you know what I didn't miss? Dad and his ridiculous lectures about finance. Argh I am just falling asleep thinking about them.
LF: you are so funny darling, you got that from your mother.
Leon: anyway why are you back so early. *whispers* you had a chance to escape
Ludmi: *giggles* well I was travelling Europe, you know the classics: Paris, Madrid, Milan,
Leon: I am pretty sure that Rome is the Italian classic not Milan.
Ludmi: well Milan has better shoes. *leon chuckles* And well yesterday I was eating chocolate gelato and trying on shoes at Cavalli and Ferregamo,  then I thought, I have so much freedom and some others don't and I remembered that you were on senior year which means you have to make decisions.
Leon: is this story getting anywhere.
Ludmi: so I knew I couldn't leave you here with  mum and dad so I came back to help bring perspective.
Leon: Wow you are so inspirational, I mean you gave up Italian shoes for me. Any other shoes would of been normal, but ITALIAN....that must of taken so much strength. *puts a hand on her shoulder*
Ludmi: *rolls her eyes and starts to walk away* shut up!!
Leon: *shouts after her* come to the studio with me tomorrow.
Ludmi : okay!!