Parents

LEON'S POV:
Once Maxi and I left the club he drove me home and then left. I walk in the house trying to be quiet so my parents don't catch me. They are very strict about my work and if they found out that I was singing they would pull me out.

Mrs Vergas: where have YOU been?!

Shit!!! My mom caught me, I have to think quickly and be cool because she can tell when I am lying.

Leon: I was with my friend and we were hanging out and I lost track of time.
Mr V: really so this friend is a boy or a girl?
Leon: it was a boy dad.
Mrs V: are you sure.
Leon: yes I was there, and well I am really tired so I am going to bed, goodnight.

I said before sprinting off to try and dodge them, but I didn't even get half way up the stairs.

Mr V: wait a minute young man.
Leon: what, can I please sleep?
Mrs V: one last question. When you said hanging out you mean studying right?
Leon: ummm......yeh homework you know study study study that's me.
Mrs V: good honey, that is what we like to hear. Education is very important, you know the plan. Otherwise I will send you to Marybound business school, full boarding for the rest of your senior year and then you can go to Harvard.
Leon: ok I get it.

My mum barely lets me attend the high school she wants me to be exactly like my dad but I want to be different.