Cease fire

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It was time for football practice, they had a game on Friday night so they had to prepare, meanwhile the girls had cheer practice.

Diego: okay listen up guys we have a really important game on Friday and we have to win. I know we can win. Let's do some drills.

The boys run off, throwing and catching, tackling each other to the ground.... A lot. Leon walks up to Diego.

Leon: look I know you hate me because of Violetta but I like her a lot and I was wondering if we could stop this pathetic hatred, we are teammates after all we need to stick together. Plus you have been looking down lately and I am good with advice.
Diego: you know i was angry with you because of Violetta but I see the way you look at each other and I realised how stupid I was. And I am down because of something else, it is Francesca.
Leon: oh she took my advice, never thought she would.
Diego: what advice?
Leon: well I told her to make you work for it.
Diego: when did you talk to Fran about me.
Leon: umm I have a feeling we are talking about completely different situations here. What are you talking about.
Diego: I can't tell you
Leon: o come on we got this far.
Diego: fine, Marco is cheating on Fran but I can't tell her because she is happy even though i am crazy in love with.
Leon: woah, you love her. Does she know you love her?
Diego:no I can't tell her it will complicate things so much.
Coach: boys I know you are the captain and you are a natural at football but can you at least contribute in the practice.
L/D:sorry
Diego: look how about lunch you and Maxi sit with the rest of the guys and we forget this rivalry thing.
Leon: sounds cool man*hand shake*

*cheerleaders *

Naty: OMG!!!! guys I think we are dreaming. Someone pinch me. *cami pinches her* Ow
Cami: you asked me to, anyway what going on
Naty: Leon and Diego just talked and bro handshaked.
Vilu: oh my god really? We are dreaming.
Fran: aww that's so cute, I guess Diego really has changed.

Boring but will get better