Thomas "asshole" heredia

Vilu: thank you Diego *hugs him*
Diego: it's okay I've always wanted to kick Thomas' ass and i finally got the chance. Too bad I couldn't wrap my hands around his neck.
Vilu: hey you sound like Fran .
Diego: that reminds me I have plans tonight with Fran if you know what I mean.
Vilu: of course up to your old tricks.
Diego: no it's different this time.
Vilu: I love how you care about her.
Diego: like Leon cares about you.
Vilu: I don't know, Thomas coming back ruines everything. I just want him gone.

They were in the maths classroom when all the other students walked in and the teacher mr Rivers.

Mr rivers: okay class let's start.

*10 minutes in*

Mr rivers walks up to Diego's desk, while everyone is doing work.

Mr rivers: *whispered* Principal Summers has requested to talk with you and asked me to excuse you from class.
Diego: okay thanks.

Diego gets his stuff and goes to the principals office he knocks on the door and walks in.

P. S: Diego please sits down.
Diego: thank you.
P. S: I am sorry to say but I am very disappointed in you.
Diego: what did I do? *confused*
P.S: mr Hernandez I have been informed that you have been threatening and bullying Thomas Heredia.
Diego: what that's insane.
P.S: not really i have proof of you admitting it.
Diego: what?

Principal shows Diego the video of him talking to Violetta but you couldn't see her and he was saying how he got to kick Thomas' ass.

Diego: okay listen, that looks bad but it was a figure of speech,I would never kill. I don't like him but I wouldn't kill him. He is the bad guy in this situation not me.
P.S: you know I would like to believe you but with reputation that you have that is impossible. I am sorry but you here by expelled.
Diego: you can't expel me.
P. S: I'm the principal! Please clean out your locker.

Diego storms out and goes to his locker and starts cleaning it out. The bell rang and Vilu, Fran and Leon walked out and saw him cleaning his locker out.

Leon: what are you doing?
Diego: summers expelled me.
Fran: why *goes to stand next to him and he holds her waist*
Diego: apparently I have been threatening and bullying people. And would you guess who spread that.
Vilu: let me guess about my height, Spanish annoying as hell, middle name asshole-
Leon: and he's wearing a bullseye on his back.
Diego: yep bingo was his name, now it's Thomas.
Fran: I told you I was going to kill.
Leon: I think we have threatened Thomas enough, I mean it did get Diego expelled.
Fran: I'm not talking about Thomas, screw him, I'm going for Principal summers.
Vilu: I'll help *they high five*
Diego: *chuckles* no it's ok, I'll figure something out.

Diego walks past them and heads towards the door and Leon follows, Thomas walks in.

Thomas: aww what happened Diego things didn't go your way.
Diego: you're not going to win.
Thomas: really cos I feel pretty good right now, what about you?
Leon: How about you just leave us the hell alone.
Thomas: I am sorry do I know you?
Leon: I'm Leon.
Thomas: of course you are, you know you really hurt Vilu.
Leon: well then that's the only thing we have in common.
Thomas : you here to stick up for you buddy.
Leon: yeh I am because unlike you I actually have friends and people like me.
Thomas: Vilu doesn't.
Leon:*glares* she like me more than you.
Thomas: I am not the one that cheated on her.
Cami: Thomas shut up!*cami walked up* Vilu and Leon are friends. You are so sad and pathetic, why don't you just hop a flight and return to where you came from. The trash! 

By this time Broduey, Cami, Naty, Maxi, Fede, Fran and Vilu and Andres walked up and stood behind leon and Diego. Vilu and Fran walked to the front.

Fran: why don't you just go, they don't want you here, Vilu don't  want you here and I definitely don't want you here.

Thomas just looked around and scoffed then he walked out.

Diego: thanks guys but I have to get off campus.
Leon: don't worry we'll get you back.
Fede: you can count on that.

Such a long chapter but hope you enjoyed it.