Innocence

Diego walked up to Vilus house and knocked on the door, Thomas opened the door.

Thomas: Diego! What are you doing at Violetta's door, thought you were with Francesca.
Diego: thought you were in Madrid.

Diego bursts through the door

Diego: look cut the crap, I don't want to bond I just came to tell you that I care about Violetta, I love Francesca but I care about Vilu and Leon is the best thing that has happened to her since you stupidly dumped her. So you if you break them I will break you, and don't you dare hurt the people I love.
Thomas: hey dude I love them too, maybe not Leon but Fran and Vilu always held a special place in my heart. Did you know Fran was my first kiss and I hers. She hates me now but we loved eachother once.
Diego: just stay away from her* Diego pinned Thomas against the wall*.

German then entered the room and Diego immediately let go of Thomas. And left.

German: Thomas what was going on with Diego.
Thomas: I can't tell you. *acting innocent*
German: come on Thomas you can tell me anything.
Thomas: well..... Diego he bullies me and he threatens me. He isn't over Violetta and he is just using Fran, for sex. He threatened me to stay away from Fran and Vilu or else. I think they're in danger.
German: we have to go to the police or maybe I should just knock him dead myself.
Thomas: no please*pretending to be frightened* he will kill me.
German: wait here I am going to go make a call.

German leaves the room while Thomas smirks to himself

Thomas: let the fun begin