Second time

NATY'S POV:
Maxi is really cute in a 'I can dance but I am also shy' kind of way and I think he likes me. Anyways I have to get the production auditions, maxi's auditioning.

*theatre*
Naty: ok today is the last day you can try out so let's get on with it. First up please. (In media)

LEON'S POV:
I am going to the production auditions with Maxi because he is nervous and also because Violetta is there. I know I told Maxi that I didn't like her and it is true but I can't deny that she is cute.

*in audition*

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Maxi is the last to audition, he walks nervously onto the stage. Violetta notices Leon and she waves and he smiles and waves back as Diego looks jealous.

Natalie: ok whenever you're ready Maxi.

The music starts and he gets really into and suddenly he is dancing all over the place and everyone is really impressed. As Maxi signals for Leon to come up.

LEON'S POV:

Maxi is doing awesome and everyone is enjoying and he signals for me to join him and I do. We start pulling out all the tricks and I guess Buenos Aires isn't that bad after all but if my parents knew what I was doing they would kill me.

Camilla: OMG I never knew Maxi could dance!
Naty: I know isn't he amazing!
Fran: uh oh I think Naty has a crush.
Camilla: not as much as Violetta.
Violetta: I don't have a crush on Maxi.
Fran: we were talking about Leon.
Cami/ Fran/ Naty: ooooohh Leon!!!
Violetta: shut up.

The music stops and we bro hug and everyone stands up.

Naty: that was great you're already in.
Maxi: thanks
Naty: you are welcome *smiling*
Maxi: *smiles back/ flirty*.