Who are you

THRID PERSON'S POV:

The next day Marco didn't show up to school and Francesca came in late looking completely different. (Media)

Cami: oh
Naty: my
Vilu: God
Fran: hey girls
V/N/C: wow!
Vilu: what happened, who mugged you. Don't worry I have extra clothes my house isn't that far away.
Fran: Vilu I chose to look like this, I don't think it that bad, and I don't care why do you.
Vilu: because you went from bow to hoe over night
Fran: I am fine. *walks off as the rest of the studio stares at her.
Diego: who's the new girl.
Naty: that was Fran.
Diego: what?
Cami: yeh, and she says she is fine.

*in class*
Mr Jones: alright class sit down.
Leon: hey beautiful.
Vilu: hi handsome.
Leon: so what's up with FRAN'S new style, everyone is talking about it.
Vilu: I am sure it is just a phase.
Leon: you don't think it is because of Marco.
Vilu: I hope not.

*10 minutes later*
Francesca walks in on her phone completely unaware of how late she is and goes to sit next to Rory and puts her feet on the table. Everyone stares at her in awe, Fran was always early or on time.

Mr Jones: thank you for finally showing up n
Fran: your welcome.*looks back at her phone*
Mr Jones: we are doing experiments in our pairs so I would like it if you put you phone down and helped Rory.
Fran: and since when do I do what you want.
Mr Jones: since I asked you to stay behind after class.
Fran: no thanks I have cheer practice.
Mr Jones: I don't think you will be doing much cheering in detention!
Fran: ugh whatever old man!
Mr Jones: okay that is enough, first you turn up late, then you disrespect me and talk back with that annoying attitude. I have had it.
Fran: I bet you have. *giggling sarcastically *
Mr Jones : *really angry* shut up you arrogant disgusting little rat *gasps from around the vlass* and get your shoes OFF MY DESK.
Fran: *scoffs and lowers feet* screw this, your lucky I even turned up. I am out of here. *takes bag and leaves*
Leon: yeh we need to fix that. Fast!!
Vilu: yeh

------so sorry there hasn't been a lot of leonetta but it is coming up and Fedemila but I wanted to focus on the Marcesca/ Diecesca stuff