Realising

FRANCESCA'S POV:
We were in rehearsals and I was stretching with the girls. The rumour had gone around that Leon and Violetta were together and I am so happy for them, not because of Diego but because they are cute together and she needs a sweet guy like him.

Naty: so Maxi and I are having drinks tonight and then he is taking me to a dance club.
Cami: so you do like him, if you and Maxi get together then we will all have boyfriends.
Fran: yeh I mean it's only been like 4 weeks since we came back to school and everything is already changing, told you it was going to be a great year.
Naty: yeh, hey look the lovebirds have arrived.

Leon and Violetta walked in holding hands and laughing. Cami had walked over to Broadway who was with Andres and Federico, while Diego was talking to Marco. Which was really weird since yesterday he hated him.

DIEGO'S POV:

I was talking to Marco because I thought that if we became friends he could tell me what was wrong with Fran. Leon and Violetta walked in holding hands and I had heard they were together, it hurts obviously but I guess I took it a bit too far. Violetta looks happy and she isn't in love with me. I should be with a girl who cares about me.

Naty: ok guys so I would like to start with a song by the boys come up.

Andres, Broadway, Fede and I went up on stage. We played, "I don't want to be" by Gavin Degraw. Everyone clapped afterwards.

Naty: great guys, now I was thinking maybe all the guys could do a song together, all the girls could do a song together and I want to have a duet.
Fede: all of the guys?
Naty: yeh this way you actually have to talk to eachother and corporate. Maybe you could learn something.

Everyone oooos and Andres and Broadway laugh at Fede. Fede just blows a kiss at Naty who rolls her eyes.