New love

DIEGO'S POV:

Fran is acting weird, she seems mad at me. I need to find out.

Diego: *whispering* hey what's up?
Fran: I am trying to listen.
Diego: look can we talk about what's wrong?
Fran: I said no *frustrated*
Diego: did I do something to you, you know we're friends right? You can talk to me
Fran: CANT YOU SEE I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU! * everyone looked at us! Fran looked embarrassed and she ran out as Marco ran after her*.
Diego: *to a kid who is staring at him weirdly* what are you looking at nerd!!

MARCO'S POV:

Fran was talking to Diego at the back and then suddenly she storms out, there is definitely something going on between them, but right now I have to figure out what is wrong with Fran. I really like her, she is pretty and sweet and I think I have a crush. I find her outside sitting on the bench nearly crying.

Marco: hey Fran*she looks up* why are like this *sits next to her*.
Fran: I don't want to talk about it. *she pauses then looks him in the eyes* you want to walk with me sure.
Marco: *smiles* let's go * stands up and holds out his hand and she takes it*.

The two walk away from the studio together, hand in hand they get to an ice- cream shop and Marco buys them some ice- cream as they walk to the park.

Marco: come on I know what will cheer you let's sit.*they sit on the grass with the sun shining*. Fran: ok what are you going to do.
Marco: I will sing for you.
Fran: you sing?
Marco: yep ( in media) entre tu y yo

They got up and started dancing together. When the song stopped Fran was in awe and started to clap.

Fran: OMG you're incredible
Marco : no it's nothing.
Marco: no I only sing if necessary.
Fran: yeh a show is pretty important.
Marco: not as important as you smiling* leaning in*
Fran:Marco I-I * he cuts her off buy kissing her*

They kissed passionately and Fran felt love she realised that Marco was the answer to her prayers. After they broke the kiss they looked into each others eyes and Fran blushed like crazy.

Marco: umm......do you want to be my girlfriend? *scratching the back off his neck*
Fran: I would love to* hugging him and grinning*

They then walked hand in hand back to the studio.