in the Bar

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The boys were in the club by the bar drinking beers.

Fede: Hey check out those girls over their, smoking hot.
Andres: Yeh lets go talk to them.
Fede: yeh, Diego you gonna come with?
Diego: no their no my type.
Andres: but we need another person so we don't look like two looser best friends.
Diego: then take Broadway.
Broadway: no way i have a girlfriend who may i remind you will go insane if she finds out i went to a bar anad flirted with other girls, i am trying to keep our fights to a maximum of 5 a year.
D/F/A: yeh like thats gonna happen.
Fede; come on man, you don't have to flirt, you can be our wingman
Broadway: fine lets go.*they leave to talk to the girls*
Diego: so why did you move here?
Marco: my dad got relocated.
Diego: yeh that happened to me, i used to live in Madrid. So uh you and Fran, pretty serious, i mean the way you kissed her earlier.
Marco: right she is an amazing girl, i needed an italian girlfriend.
Diego: you say that like you have more than one girlfriend.
Marco: well considering what happened in history the other day i am gonna guess you and fran aren't that close, so i am gonna tell you secret.
diego: cool, tell me.
Marco: lets just say that Fran isn't the only girl i am seeing right now.
Diego: really, you get more and more interesting every second, don't worry i can keep a secret. and about the other day in class did she say why she was upset.
Marco: no she said it was complicated but other than that no.
Diego: right complicated(in head) whatever that means. So going back to the player thing, that chic over there is totally checking you out.

Marco turns around and sees a blonde girl eyeing Marco, he turns back to Diego and smirks.

Marco: well i already have a blonde girlfriend so i could go for a fling.
Diego: yeh but what if Francesca gets suspicious tomorrow
Marco: Francesca doesn't need to know.*walks over to the girl*
Diego:*to himself* Maybe she does.

Diego gets his phone out of his pocket and films marco talking to the girl, then they get up and he kisses her, they starts make out. Marco's hand travels to her ass pulling her closer. they break and Marco leads her out of the bar and Diego ends the recording.

Diego: Marco you bastard.