Scout

Lara entered Leon's room as he was sitting on his bed with his guitar.

Lara: I'm sorry
Leon: for?
Lara: everything. 
Leon: how can I believe you.
Lara: come on it me, Lara, scout! Remember when you used to call me that.
Leon: we were eight. I am not a child anymore and the way you acted makes me still think you are.
Lara: I don't know what I have become or what's come over me.
Leon: well that's the problem because you always knew. When i forgot what I wanted you knew.

Lara was crying by now.

Lara: I'm sorry, I just wanted to see you, I love you. I miss you everyday. I came back for you but then I saw you with Violetta and I snapped.
Leon: you will always be my best friend
Lara: but I don't want to be your best friend. You can't look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't feel anything.
Leon: I was with Violetta.
Lara: that's no excuse.
Leon: ok...... Maybe I was a little confused. But that's gone now. *nervous*
Lara: then why are you so nervous. If it was all gone what does this mean. *she kisses him and he kisses back* you kissed back.
Leon: I noticed.
Lara: *laughs* one more chance?
Leon: sure scout. Why don't we go out for dinner tomorrow, after production auditions.
Lara: are you asking me out?
Leon: maybe.
Lara: well if you are, I say yes. *kisses his cheek* night Lion!!!
Leon: *grins* night scout.

Sorry for all leonetta fans, but this was quite cute. Will try to update quickly.