The night

Warning: Sexual references used.

LEON'S POV:

I dint like it that Marco was cheating on Fran, but if that wasn't bad enough it also seems like he is cheating on all his other girlfriends too. Francesca seemed so happy when I talked to her the other day. That doesn't matter right now though, I am going over to Violetta's house we were gonna cook dinner. I get out of my car and ring the doorbell to her massive house. And a strange woman opens the door she looks like she is from the eighties.

THIRD OERSON'S POV:

?: can I help you
Leon: uh hi yeh I am Leon, here to see Violetta.
Olga: ohhhhh I am Olga the Cook, my little girl should be down in a little bit then I am going. You are so cute, violetta is always talking about you and-
Violetta: OLGA!!!!!!! That's enough, hey Leon.
Leon: hey princess
Olga: aww he calls you princess that is so sweet, aww my darling you look so beautiful.
Violetta: thanks Olga shouldn't you be going now.
Olga: right of course. Bye *leaves*
Leon: she is right you know you do look gorgeous.
Violetta: thank you *blushing*
Leon: so shall we start cooking dinner or did Olga do that already.
Violetta : we could.......
Leon: or?
Violetta: we could just skip to desert.

She wraps her arms around his neck and she kissed him passionately. Her lips were so sweet and he kissed back and brought her close by her waist, He slowly started kissing down her neck and along her jawline. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his waist as he carried her to the couch. She then removed his shirt revealing once again his six pack she was about to remove her shirt when he stopped her.

Leon: wait...are you sure this is serious.
Vilu: I have never been so sure in my life.

They kiss again but Leon breaks it again.

Leon: wait
Vilu: what!
Leon: if we're going to do this then we should probably do this in you bedroom because I am about to fall off this couch.
Vilu: *laughing* good idea. But you can leave the shirt we will come back for it later.

They get up leaving their shoes, socks and Leon's shirt on the ground. Vilu took his hand and lead him up the stairs and when they got in her room she immediately took off her top and pushed Leon on the bed and crawled on top of him. She started to kiss further down his body. After that other items of clothing started coming off and I think you get where it went from there. *30 minutes later* the two we're laying in bed Leon was slightly sitting up and vilu was sitting between his legs.

Vilu: wow.
Leon: I don't want to ruin the mood but was that your first time?
Vilu: yeh *blushing* I am just happy it was with you.
Leon: me too *kisses her on the forehead * is it bad that I am hungry now.
Vilu: no, do you think it's too late for dinner.
Leon: it's never too late for food. Come on.
Vilu: ok

They walk downstairs Leon has his boxers and jeans on and vilu is in full lingerie. She picks up his shirt and puts it on but leaves the buttons open. They get into the kitchen and Leon makes eggs, vilu watches him for a while then she gets up and wraps her arms around his waist from behind.

Vilu: something smells good, and it is not just you *goes to sit on the counter next to the stove*
Leon: let's just say I am an expert when it comes to late evening and quick meals. Great cure for a hangover.
Vilu: I never knew you cooked so well, talented,sexy and he cooks you just get better and better. *leon chuckles*

He puts the food on the plates and they eat on the dining table. While they are eating Leon starts to think of how he committed to Violetta and how Marco isn't faithful to Fran, vilu notices his face.

Vilu: hey what's the matter
Leon: oh nothing.
Vilu: are you regretting it *worried*
Leon: what no no it's something else, I love you.
Vilu: I love you too. But that doesn't explain the face. Tell me.
Leon: look it's really complicated and you will hate me after you find out what I know, but for the record I only found out at lunch. Diego doesn't want me to tell, it's not my secret to tell.
Vilu: okay now you're scaring me. What is it.
Leon: Francesca......isn't the only girl Marco is dating right now.
Vilu: what, how did you find out?
Leon: Marco kind of admitted it at the table today, but I think Diego already knew about it.
Vilu: oh my god! I am going to kill him
Leon: Marco or Diego?
Vilu: both of them, and Fran said she thought Diego was changing.
Leon: he is, look I talked to Diego, I actually think he hasn't told anyone because a. It's not his secret to tell and b. he cares about Fran and doesn't want to hurt her.
Vilu: does Diego like Fran
Leon: I think he does and not just a fancy crush like he had on you, he is head over heels for her.
Vilu: awe that's so sweet, but she is my best friend I can't watch her be played by that jerk.
Leon: do you think Fran loves him?
Vilu: I know she does.
Leon: and has she ever loved anyone else like this?
Vilu: no
Leon: exactly, it will break her heart Marco needs to tell her it's the only way, she will hurt less if she hears it from him
Vilu: ok, you are an amazing guy you know that *stands up and walks to the other side of the table and sits on Leon's lap*
Leon: yeh but it's nice to hear it from you.

They kiss and have a little make out session then suddenly the front door slams and someone walks into the dining room...

Who do you think it is?and really long chapter