The Messenger

VIOLETTA'S POV:
I never knew Leon had a sister but she seems nice. We enter the theatre and everyone is already there, Fran is talking to Diego which is weird since they aren't really close.

DIEGO'S POV:

Diego: hey Fran can I talk to you.
Fran: yeah sure, what's up?
Diego: I was just wondering how you were doing you know.
Fran: i am great it is a new year, last year maybe do things I should've done before but haven't.
Diego: cool, are.. Um.....Leon and Violetta, are they to together? *scratching the back of his neck *
Fran: ummm no not that I know.
Diego: Great then I still have a chance, awesome *grinning*
Fran: great*sarcastic**diego walks off*
Vilu: Hey Fran sorry I am late.
Fran: oh hey, who is the blonde with Leon?
Vilu: oh that is Ludmi his sister.
Naty: Guys shall we start? 
V/F: yes.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Naty: ok girls on stage to perform the song.

All the girls go on stage. Diego, Broduey and Andres sit together while Maci sits with Naty flirting. While Cami, Fran and Vilu are performing Fede walks in. (In media)

Ludmi: *pointing to fede* who is that?
Leon: that is Federico A. K. A. follower
no. 1 of Diego.
Ludmi: oh too bad is CUTE.
Leon: if you want to talk to him I am not stopping you.
Ludmi: yeh I am gonna go give him a piece of my mind.
Leon: oh please don't

Ludmila walks over to Federico who is sitting apart from the guys.

Ludmi: hello there *fede looks up startled*
Fede: hey
Ludmi: I am Ludmila, Leon sister.
Fede: Federico. *confused*
Ludmi: ok listen I get that your best friend Diego likes that pretty one on stage there an-
Fede: Violetta?
Ludmi: yeh her, anyway I get he likes her but I think it is a bit pathetic that you guys need to get involved because my brother is a good guy if you got to know him you would realise it yourself. And you must be thinking 'don't kill the messenger I was just doing what I was told' but as Damon from TVD said 'I do believe in killing the messenger, you know why because it sends a message' and that message is that if you don't grow some balls of your own, you will never survive. But other than that, it was nice to meet you Flede.
Fede: Fede!
Ludmi: whatever. Toodles.
Fede: bye. Wow she is quite scary.