Show me your feelings

AT FRAN'S HOUSE: third persons POV.

Diego drove up to FRAN'S house and knocked on her door. Fran answered and looked really surprised.

Fran: Diego what are you doing here?
Diego: I really need to talk to you
Fran: well I don't want to talk to you*tries to close the door.
Diego: *stops door* wait please Fran let me in.

She hesitantly opened the door and they went to sit on her couch.

Diego: I am so sorry.
Fran: I don't care.
Diego: well I do, I should've told you but I was stupid and I wanted you to be happy, which obviously your not. I was going to let Marco tell you.
Fran: yeh so I've heard.
Diego: but then you guys had sex and I couldn't wait, cos I knew that he wasn't going to tell you because he was falling in love. I mean who wouldn't.
Fran: we had sex Diego. I lost two things that night. And I can only get one back, but I don't want to. I ACT LIKE I AM CHANGED BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO FEEL HELPLESS, *shouting* BUT HERE WE ARE I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO AN HEARTLESS JERK AND YOU KNEW HE WAS AND YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. *calmer* and you know what the worst part is, it's that I would've never fallen for Marco the way I did, if it wasn't for you.
Diego: what do you mean?
Fran: I have been in love with you for so long. But you only cared about Violetta and so when I met Marco I toke the chance to fall completely in love with him to forget you. And I don't know what to think. Just leave Diego.

Diego got up slowly and walked away and just before he opened the door he stopped.

Diego: I love you too. And it hurts me to see you hurting like this.

She kept quiet and he left and as the door closed Fran broke down crying.