Chapter 1

I don't own Naruto or Dragon Ball Z or you and almost all the pictures that might be shown on here, but the clothes and the girl is mine.

Dream

"Talking"

#Flashback#

'Thoughts'

Me

You, my badass reader is a male saiyan! You don't wear shoes. Now let get to the story...and this is in the beginning of Naruto!

A swirl of colors past the (h/c) haired boy face as he fall from space nearing the ground at speeds that no normal human can stand. 'H-huh? Where am I- wait a second?! SHIT! I DON'T WANNA DIE! HOW DID I GOT UP HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!' the (h/c)ette thought in panic after he open his eyes and realize that he was falling from space.

The (h/c)ette fell into the atmosphere, getting closer to the ground, while he tried to remember how he got here and what the fuck is going on.

#Flashback# before the androids saga after Frieza was killed by Future Trunks

"Come on, Gohan. I know you can go faster than that," (M/n) said as he dodged each punch and kick, that Gohan sent his way, before taking out his cup of soda. "Come on. I remembered you telling me the same thing when I was slamming my cock up your as-" (M/n) was interrupted by Gohan who finally punch him. "S-shut up, dumbass! And stop trying to tell everyone that you and me have sex!" Gohan said in embarrassment as he tried to kick (M/n). "Hmm? Now you are embarrassed? Beside, I don't called it sex. I called it love making," (M/n) spoke as he dodge the kick, while drinking his soda and all the sudden stop.

"Hey, Gohan, do you feel that...and OW! What was that for!?" (M/n) said as he rub his cheek in pain, from the kick to face. "Hm. Now that you mentioned it. And you shouldn't have stop during the spar!" Gohan said as he look east and notice that Shenron was being summon. "Shit! We need to get there and fast! I'm pretty sure that the others are going to be there," Gohan said, before flying toward Shenron at top speed.

".....why the fuck is there a green dragon appearing here on earth...THIS PLANET IS FUCKING BADASS!" (M/n) end up shouting in excitement and from the sugar he had consume, as he shoot off after Gohan.

2 or 5 minutes later with Shenron and a figure

"Shenron grant my wish and-" but the person in a long black cloak, was cut off by the Z warriors appearing. Just as Goku was about to speak, he was interrupted by (M/n), who you can hear a whole different universe away, saying the word badass over and over again. "SO FUCKING BADASS!" (M/n) said before stopping in front of the figure.

"Hm? Oh. Hey guys! How are you? It been awhile since the last time I've saw you guys and it was in bed. Also, who is the motherfucker behind me?" (M/n) said as he turn around and face the Z warriors. Just as everyone was about to respond to his question and denied that they had never have sex with him, the figure spoke up. "Oh~! (M/n)~ my love~! I'm tired of you always leaving me behind, just so you can play around with some who-" the figure was cut off before they could insult anyone.

"Raya. If you don't shut the fuck up right now," (M/n) growl out, knowing who it is by those words and immediately ignore the person by floating toward Goku and trying to touch his ass, while drinking his never ending cup of soda. "M-my love...I see. What do these apes and humans have that I don't!" the figure, now know as Raya said as they pull the hood off of their head to reveal a female, with short orange hair and blue eyes. "A dick," (M/n) instantly answer with deadpan expression.

"Grrr! Hmph! Sometimes I just wish that you and I was in a different dimension or world, so you can fall in love with me!" Raya shouted, forgetting that Shenron was there

"Grrr! Hmph! Sometimes I just wish that you and I was in a different dimension or world, so you can fall in love with me!" Raya shouted, forgetting that Shenron was there. "If that is your wish. It shall be done," was the last thing (M/n) heard before disappearing. Well that and the feeling of Goku's firm ass.

#Flashback end#

"Oh yeah that what happ- wait a fucking moment where is my soda?!" (M/n) said cutting himself off, trying to look for his cup of magic, but sadly end up tasting dirt and his cup hitting him in the head seconds later.

"...there it is...ow," was what (M/n) mumble into the ground before stand up and picking up his cup of magic. "....what the fuck," (M/n) said after he notice that his hand was small and and awesome clothes seem to have shrink with him. "Well, I just have to keep on swimming, keep on swimming, swimming, swimming," (M/n) sang as he walk off, while thinking of 'Finding Nemo' the first earth movie, he had watch.

Time-skip to a hour

"Holy shit! I fucking swear that earth is fucking awesome right now...well if I'm still on earth," (M/n) said as he look at the giant gate in front of him. "Damn, this gate might be as big as Vegeta's pride...hm...no Vegeta's pride might be bigger...but not as big as my dick," (M/n) said with a smirk before walking through the gate. If you are asking what happened to the guards...let's just say, they didn't have plans for a child to kiss them to the point, they fainted.

"Those guards weren't that bad for their first kiss," (M/n) said as he lick his lips, after being in the village for 2 minutes, before running into a blonde boy who look to be 8 year old. "Huh? Oh, sorry for running into you, kid," (M/n) said as he rub the back of his head, while helping the blonde up. "Hey! Who are you calling kid, when you look like the same age as me!" the blonde said, as soon he was on his feet.

"Oh. Heh, sorry, it's a habit of mine. The name's (M/n) (L/n), what your?" (M/n) spoke as he rub his back of his head again as he took a sip of his soda. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki!" the blonde now known as Naruto said.

Bonus

"You know, I got to ask, but are you a boy or a girl?" Naruto asked (M/n), who froze, after looking at his long sleeve shirt and booty shorts. 'He is very lucky, that I think he is cute, or I probably would have killed him,' (M/n) thought, before saying, "What? I'm a boy, of course! damn, are you jealous of my hotness or something."