Chapter 24 (Stiles)

I groaned. My head hurt so fucking much.

"Stiles. Stiles, wake up." That was my dad's voice. Wasn't school today? Nah, five more minutes wouldn't hurt.

I had such a weird dream. My English teacher was in it and she ...

Wait! I opened my eyes all of a sudden and saw some kind of a basement, but there were also roots. I wasn't in my bed, I was chained to a pillar or something and Mrs Blake certainly kidnapped me yesterday or was it still the same day? I had no idea. I guess it isn't really important.

"Thank God, Stiles! You are ok!" There was still my dad's voice, so I looked to my side and saw my dad chained too, but alive.

"Dad! You're still alive!" Dad gave me a funny look. "Yes, I am."

I rolled my eyes. Still I was more than happy to see him.

"But Stiles how do you even get in this situation?" I tried to look innocent. It certainly didn't work. "Stiles." My dad warned me. "The Darach kidnapped you, because she need to sacrifice three Guardians. I'm sure Guardian can also mean parent and I'm maybe kind of the mother of the pack. But not Derek's that would be weird."

My Dad had that defeated look on his face, like he was done with the world.

"Mother? Stiles I'm sure you are a boy." "It's a werewolf-pack-thing. The one married to the Alpha is the mother or caretaker of the pack. It's not really gender defined." "Married?" Dad asked and too late I noticed my mistake. "Eh ... ehm." I just said, but Dad wasn't mad, he just looked really annoyed. "I'm not really married to him like humans." Wow, that sounded weird coming from a human. "We are married in the Supernatural sense of it. It just ... happened." I gave my dad a hopefully charming smile. "I'm not gonna asked further. If I did I would probably regret it."

"Good ... Good choice, Dad." Dad nodded. Then we both went silent.

After five minutes Dad asked me. "Any escaping plans?" "A few." I didn't knew if it should worry me that even my dad expected me to have a plan. But I was already used to it from my pups.

"Plan A: We get out of this chains and try to get to the pack, before the Darach gets back." "And how do you plan to get out of this chains." Dad asked and I sighed deeply. "By doing something really stupid." With those words I started to pull at the chains with all my strength. I needed to lean with my whole weight against the chains. I pulled till I heart my wrist crack. I was free.

Maybe just one hand was free, but broken, and around the other hung a chain. Dad saw my right hand hanging down, clearly broken. "I'm not gonna do that." He just said and again I rolled my eyes. "Remember when I was younger and often needed to wait for you at the station. A few of the deputies thought it would be funny to teach the sheriff's son how to pick locks." I said and already search for the two Bobby pins I almost always carried around. It was harder to pick a lock with just one hand. But after after an hour (at least it felt so long) I managed to get my dad free.

Without loosing much time we run up the stairs. To my surprise I saw that we have been under a tree. But I didn't paid the tree anymore attention.

"This direction." I said and pulled my dad deeper into the woods. But I knew deep inside that this was the right way.

Dad and I were running as fast as we could. My wrist hurting like a bitch, but I knew that my pups are probably worried sick about me. And with every step I took I could feel Derek's worry. My brain got not enough oxygen to worry about the fact that I couldn't feel Derek when I woke up under the tree.

This connection was really new so of course I hadn't paid it so much attention, when I couldn't feel it, especially not when I just got kidnapped by my crazy English teacher so she could sacrifice me.

My side started to hurt and I wondered when this became my life.

I think I could feel Derek coming closer. Thank God! Derek would protect me and near him my broken wrist would heal, it really hurts.

I knew Derek was close, but I got roughly stopped by a bat against my head. I fell to the ground and also could hear my dad hit the ground too. I groaned and the bat fall down in front of my eyes. Wait, that was my bat! This bitch!

I seriously wanted to tell her what a bitch she was, but I couldn't speak. Right now the Darach was suffocating me. I flailed my arms around, but I hadn't the strength anymore to really fight her. All the running and now this ... I certainly couldn't breath anymore. I already saw white stars dance in front of my eyes. Barely I could see my dad on the ground moving really slow, a bloody head wound. I managed to see something metallic, before I felt cold metal at my neck.

Oh shit. I was about to get killed.

She pressed the knife further down, I could feel the first blood drops, before I felt nothing at all.

I couldn't breath.

I wouldn't even be conscious for my own death, but I couldn't worry about that too much, because I already fall into the darkness.

The last thing I heard was Derek's voice saying my name.