Chapter 18 (Stiles)

When I laid in bed with an asleep Derek cuddled at my back. I thought about the pack meeting we had after dinner.

Derek had told me about his and Boyd's 'meeting' with the Alpha Pack and I had told Derek about the twins.

Now it was clear what they wanted. They wanted to make our life's as troublesome as possible so that Derek would give in and join them.

The Pup's nearly broke down in tears, when they thought Derek would leave us. He needed over an hour to convince the pup's that he would never leave us.

I believed him. He would never do that to me, except ... he could save my life by leaving me.

I try not to think about it too much and cuddle more into Derek's chest. Derek wouldn't leave me. That was my last thought before I fall asleep.

On the next day when I woke up, it was a normal morning.  Also Derek was long gone, when my dad woke me up.

In Econ I tried to ignore Aiden while I also tried to look confident for Boyd.

After lunch break I had a class together with most of my pups this was the time when we put our plan to action. I sat right between the twins and put my backpack on the table. Before I put my books I out, I put many different mechanical parts of the a motorcycle on the table. It was from Aiden's bike. While I told the twins that I had no idea what all the stuff was actually for I heard the sound of a gas pedal of a bike fully pressed down. Aiden jumped out and disappeared in the hallway. I smiled widely. He got right into our trap. I told Isaac to drive Aiden's bike in the school hallway. Scott helped with stealing the bike while we others were in class. Isaac had the order to leave the bike directly in front of Aiden, so the teachers would think Aiden drove the bike in the school and that plan worked perfectly.

That's what I call payback! Stupid Alpha pack. What do they think they are? Just coming here to my town and wanting to get my husband. Seemed like they never met a Stilinski before. As if I would give them what is rightfully mine.

Aiden got suspended, but beside that nothing else happened. Maybe the Alpha Pack was scared of us after the Alpha of our pack and one beta kicked the asses of three older Alpha's.

There was just one Surprise at LaCrosse practise. We had three new team members. After seeing his new players Coach was really happy. Because the new players were three huge werewolves. Of course coach didn't knew about the werewolf part.

You already guessed: two of the new members were the twins, but the third was Boyd. Boyd just joined, because Coach talked with him a few times after class and the other pup's on the team told him it would be fun. Also for some strange reason the school thought that LaCrosse would help Aiden with his aggressive behaviour and so he was forced to join in despite his suspension.

Practise got way more existing now. When I got out of the field I already saw the girls on the tribunes, then Lydia texted someone on her phone. First I was confused, but after ten minutes I saw a sourwolf next to the Girls on the tribunes.

And I mean sourwolf. The Derek Hale from the last days, who was cute and laughed and everything, disappeared. Now it was my old sourwolf with his death glance, but he didn't look at me, his death glare was directed at the twins. I tried to get my husband's attention so I did the most idiotic thing I could do. I waved like a five year old girl. I was well aware of the fact that I looked stupid standing on the field and waving at Derek. First he didn't notice (what made me feel even stupider), but then he got Lydia's elbow in his ribs. She pointed at me and Derek's face lighten up, while he smiled at me. I smiled back and then concentrated on practise. Nothing really happened while practise. I don't think the twins would do something while our whole pack was around.

Later in the locker room Danny made a comment about my little 'fanclub' (apparently everyone from the LaCrosse team called them like that). He just jokingly asked me, if it was a rule that there always has to be four members of my fanclub.

I didn't laugh, my pup's also didn't. So Danny acted like he didn't even made the comment.

Again I waited ages for the others to finish, when they did we walked together back to the field. My 'fanclub' was still there. "Hi, Derek." I greeted my wolf. He smiled brightly and stood up, so he could give me a hug. "Hey, gorgeous." Derek replied and pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

"And? What are we doing now?" Allison asked and looked at me.

"I'm sorry pup's, but I will go home and do homework - alone. I am a little behind and need to catch up." I excuse myself, but the sad faces of my pup's broke my heart. "I promise tomorrow I will be there for you the whole day. Just the pack and it's Saturday, so we could make it a sleepover-thing again. Besides it's full moon so we really should stay together." I succeeded to cheer them up so I left while the pup's made plans for tomorrow. Just one person followed me.

Derek.

"I'm sorry, but I really need to do homework. You can come to my house later to sleep with me in my bed again, but first I need to get some work ready." I explained to him with a sigh. He just gave me a kiss and left with a little "Ok. See you later, babe."