Chapter 4 (Stiles)

http://ninakask.deviantart.com/art/Teen-Wolf-FanArt-Mafia-AU-326429767

In the Picture you can see all Pack members, I used in my story ;)

~

It was good that I was a bit late to school, because of Derek. Otherwise I would had to deal with the whole pack before the first class.

When I got to my seat next to Boyd, he looked at me curious. I raised a eyebrow at him. "What is it?" I asked. "Jackson called me and Erica last night. You are with Derek now?" Boyd explained and I blushed, but nodded. Boyd also nodded and then he smiled happily. Why the hell does he smile?

Yeah, Derek and I are together, but why does that make Boyd so happy.

Boyd somehow felt or sniffed that I was confused. "You both deserve to be happy."

The bell didn't let me ask further, so I spent half the time thinking about what Boyd said.

Derek was his Alpha and he had a really crappy life till now. Maybe mine wasn't perfect either. I mean both our mom's died. But mine didn't burned to death along with nearly my whole family by a fire my ex-girlfriend placed. So Derek definitely deserved happiness.

I got this tingling feeling in my stomach when I realize that I could make Derek happy.

But I was wondering why Boyd cared so much for my happiness. We've never been friends, maybe in the past weeks we did become some. It made me happy to think that we were. I like Boyd, he is a good guy.

For the Rest of the time I tried to pay attention. I really didn't want to fall behind so early in the school year.

Next I had AP Math together with Allison and Lydia. I just sat down and the two turned to me.

"What?" I asked, because of their intense stares. Lydia rolled her eyes at me and then she said. "Stiles, don't act like you're stupid. Yesterday we walked into Derek's loft and saw you and Derek making out. And then Derek just said you two are together now. Of course we want an explanation."

I blushed a bit. "It's a werewolf-thing. We are bond together and will love each other forever. That's it." I know my explanation was lame. The two Girls obviously thought the same.

But I think they know that I didn't know much about Mate's either, so they left it. But just the Mate-thing.

"Fine! But now to the interesting part ..." Lydia looked expectantly at me and Allison giggled a bit. I had no idea what Lydia want me to say. Allison rolled her eyes when I just looked confused. "How was he?" I gave her again a confused glance.

"Ugh, Stiles! Seriously? Do we need to worm all the facts out of you? We want to know how the sex was?" Lydia nearly groaned and my face turned deep red."We didn't had any." I say not looking them in the eyes. I think I would die out of embarrassment.

"You really hadn't?" I could clearly hear the surprise in Allison's voice. I gave her an angry glance and she just shrugged with her shoulders. "We just assume you two did it. I mean when we left you two still didn't had much on and Derek was looking at you all the time like he was gonna eat you up when you wouldn't be cautions for a moment." I was wondering why Lydia's voice was so calm and apologetic. Normally Lydia would just roll her eyes at my embarrassment and keep picking on me.

I liked the change in behaviour, but still it was strange. Even more when Allison also defended me and my virginty. "I mean you don't have to do it. Your relationship just started, nobody should rush it then, especially if it is so serious. You said that you will be together forever, so you both have plenty of time for such things. Maybe Derek wants to wait until you are legal. I mean you are still the sheriff's son ..."

This conversation just got odder and odder by every passing second. I was really relieved when the bell stopped Allison.

It was really uncomfortable to talk with Allison and Lydia about my (non-existent) sex life. But it was just awkward, when Allison and Lydia were so understanding and friendly about the subject, after I made clear that I didn't want to talk about it. Of course they kept talking, but it seemed like an apologie.

What the hell was up with them? First Boyd and now Allison and Lydia.

Actually Boyd wasn't the first. It started way before yesterday.

Jackson being all nice to me, since he was pack. Isaac being really clingy sometimes. Even Lydia and Allison changed their attitude towards me way before today. Even Erica smiled at me more often and being all sweet and nice sometimes.

I sighed again and tried to concentrate on class.

Didn't all that mean something? I asked myself and a little voice in my head answered. They accept and respect you as a pack member. For some reason that though made me really happy.

The day continued like that. When I met the other pack members they were friendly and nice towards me and still curious about my relationship with Derek, while I tried to concentrate at least a little bit on class during the day.

When the bell rang for lunch. I walked with Erica into the cafeteria. She was friendly chatting with me about a romantic movie she wanted to watch in the cinema, but Boyd didn't want to.

While I told her to take Lydia and Allison so they could have a girls night out, I noticed how close Erica walked to me. Actually her arm was tangled to mine and her side was brushing mine from time to time. It should feel really awkward, especially with me being in a relationship with her Alpha, but it was kind of calming having her so close. It also seemed like she was much calmer than she seemed in the last weeks since Derek brought up the whole topic of a possible Alpha Pack in town.

Scott already waved at me and Erica, when I was searching for him in the lunchroom. I saw that the others of the pack were already there. The table was already full, but somehow they scooped together to make place for me, Erica just sat down on Boyd's lap, while I was in between Isaac and Allison.

Maybe I just imagined the fond smiles on their faces, but when I glanced around the table I also saw the rest of the pack with that kind of smile.

The actual eating part get left behind a bit, because all the pack members wanted to tell me about their day and each of them wanted my full attention.

I begin to feel like a mother of a bunch of ten year olds. That feeling was really odd, but somehow calming.