Chapter 19 (Stiles)

He came by later. But like an hour after I started doing my homework.

"Your dad isn't home?" He asked, but he knew the answer already. Thanks to his super smelling and hearing skills.

"He's working, will be back in two hours." Derek nod and to my surprise he just sat down on my bed watching me.

At first ... at some point he started to ask me if I didn't want to do something else. He asked like every ten minutes.

At one point he did something even worse.

"Is there really nothing I could do to stop you from homework?" Derek asked in a low sexy voice. He looked deep into my eyes and flashed them red for a short moment. He was now right in front of me.

"N-No, there is nothing."I barely get out. I really wanted to do something with Derek. But I would get into trouble in school if I didn't do my homework, again.

Derek faked a sigh and said "There's no need for trying. - You know it's really hot in here." Before I could stop Derek his shirt was off of his upper body. It wasn't even warm in here! But Derek knew that, he just wanted me to break and damn I wanted to. He smirked at me, so I turned to my homework and ignored a half naked Derek in my room.

It worked for like five minutes, then I felt warm lips on my neck and I couldn't keep in a moan. "We have an hour till your Dad comes home shouldn't we use this time in an better way.", he said and again he sounded so unbearably sexy. I laughed shortly "You really do everything to get in my pants, don't you?" He turned me around and smiled at me. "But it works." This time his lips were on my and I slowly stand up to press our bodies together. "You know we could do this more often when your dad would know about us." Mumbled Derek against my neck. I laughed sarcastically "Please, go ahead and tell him that you, Derek Hale, Alpha Werewolf and 24 years old, took the virginity of his only and underaged son. Oh and don't forget to tell him that having sex with me was the last step to marry me in the world of the supernatural." Derek just rolled his eyes. "You wanna talk or you wanna have some action?" Derek asked before attacking my neck again. "You started ..." I mutter quietly before a moan slip out of my mouth. Derek was working on opening my pants. I was sucking on his bottom lip while he shoved his hand into my boxers.

"Derek Hale, you will step back from my son!" And that was the voice of my father. Both me and Derek looked to my door. My Dad was seriously pointing a gun at Derek. "Dad!" I scream at him. I think it was a Mate thing that I panic a little bit when someone threaten Derek.

Very slowly Derek pulled his hands out of my pants. I rolled my eyes. "Step a few steps back." Dad ordered to Derek, who followed the order. "Dad, stop being ridiculous." I groaned.

"I am not. You expect me to just be ok with this?! He is much older than you, I could put him in a cell. And he is a freaking werewolf! Stiles, really? All your friends are supernatural creatures, couldn't you at least have a normal boyfriend?"

At least he doesn't have any problems with me being gay.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I am seriously in love with your son." Derek said and I'm not sure if he made it better or worse.

"Dad, please put the gun down." I sighed. Dad seemed at first like he just realised that he still had his gun pointed at Derek and, thank god, he put his gun away.

"Dad, I am old enough to make my own decisions. Also it wouldn't make a big difference if Derek would be a normal guy or something like that. Like you said all my friends are fully involved in the supernatural disaster, which is going on in Beacon Hills, and so am I. I already am right in the middle of everything. I know you want me to be save. Trust me, the safest I can get is at Derek's side." I looked my dad straight in the eyes and he sighed. I won. "Fine." He sighed again and turned around to leave. Then turned to us again his arms crossed. I know what would follow now. The Rules.

"But on school days he isn't allowed after 11 pm and when he sleep over your door stays open." I nod. That's acceptable. "And when he hurts you, I will get some wolfsbane bullets from Argent." I saw how Derek gulped. My dad could be scary sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't have told him how he could kill werewolves and that Chris Argent was a hunter, who had dozens of wolfsbane bullets.

"I will never hurt Stiles, Sir." Derek respond to Dad and somehow it was cute how Derek called my dad 'sir' all the time, like Derek was a teenager. Dad gave Derek a look, which somehow seemed like he wanted to say 'I hope so for your own sake'.

I let out a breath when Dad finally left my room. "At least now he knows." Derek said and I throw him a glare. "He still doesn't know about the Mate thing and I think we should wait a few months before telling him that I am your Mate. Otherwise he would seriously shoot you." "Maybe you're right." "Just maybe? I'm definitely right!" "Of course, baby. You are always right." For a certain reason Derek lowered his voice at his last comment. I also was pretty sure he was mentally undressing me. I laughed bitterly and just ignored him. I sat down at my desk again. "Nice try, mister, but I have homework to do and I'm most certainly not sleeping with you, when my dad is in the next room, probably just waiting to storm in at every little noise that could indicate we are doing something inappropriate." I didn't even turned around, I just heard a huff from Derek and then how he let himself fall out of my window.

I would see him tomorrow.