Chapter 7 (Stiles)

In the school I got dirty looks from the werewolves when their realize that I was wearing Derek's shirt, but they didn't say anything about it. It was actually a pretty normal day, except the little incident that happened.

It was after school at La Crosse practise. I was waving at the others who are watching training. Then I also realize that nearly the whole pack was at practise, except Derek, but damn the pack started to get clingy.

Maybe it has something to do with me being Derek's Mate. Still there was also this moment from this morning, when Isaac called me mom. I really think we should asked Allison's father about Mates, sure also Deaton, but I think Chris will know more about this stuff than the vet.

I was still deep in thought, when something hard hit me and I fall roughly at the ground. I really should stop being always distracted, I thought when I was laying on the grass. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry Stilinski." said Greenberg. I smiled halfheartedly up to him. Then I see how Greenburg got shoved aside and a bunch of teenagers gathering around me. It was the pack and from the worried looks on their faces one could think I was laying on my deathbed. "I'm fine." I said and sat up. "Greenberg! Stop running directly into people! Stilinski? Everything alright?" Coach ask and I gave him a thumb up. The pack still looked worried so I wanted to stand up to show them everything was alright. But when I put my right foot onto the ground, I let out a little cry. But before I could fell on the ground again there were Boyd and Scott to catch me. "Damn" I cursed. But the pain disappeared and I know the werewolves took it.

"Stilinski, I think you should take off to the nurse station." The Coach now said. "Shouldn't we bring him to the hospital?" Allison asked and I rolled my eyes. It wasn't that bad. I guessed. "Bring him where ever you want!" The Coach said. "I come with you.", Isaac, Scott and Jackson said when Boyd act like he wanted to go. "What? No! You can't all go?" The Coach said, but the others didn't seem to listen so the Coach just stomped away.

"Thanks Guys, but I don't think that is necessary. It's just sprained, maybe." I reassured them, but they didn't looked confident at my words. Lydia even drop to her knees and looked at my leg. I saw how slowly her face lost all color. When she spoke it sounded like she told me that I had just a year left to live. "Stiles I think your leg is broken." Yeah, a broken leg would suck, but I was really surprised to see how Jackson turned around and got straight to Greenberg. He grabbed Greenberg's  collar and hold him above the ground. "Jackson! Let him down!" I nearly screamed and Jackson did as I say immediately.

I actually wanted to walk over to Jackson to scold him. Because somehow I know that his eyes went blue for a moment, even if he stayed with his back to me. But I couldn't scold him, because Boyd and Scott didn't realize what I wanted to do, so I took a step on my own and landed on the ground because of the pain. "Dammit." I said again and the pack looked even more worried.

I let them help me up and then we got to the parking lot. Boyd and Scott were carrying me while Isaac and Jackson got my stuff out off the boys locker room.

We got into my car, everyone who didn't fit into mine got into Jackson's. When Scott drove with my car from the parking lot I told him to go to Derek's loft. I know Scott wanted to ask why, but I just told him to simply do it and he does.

I wasn't in pain, I simply couldn't with four werewolves constantly taking away the pain, because Isaac, Erica and Boyd said they  should drive with me to take the pain away and even Scott had his hand on me , even while driving.

When we were at Derek's Boyd picked me up bridal style and carried me up.

He was the first to storm in.

I saw Derek first he seems to sit on the couch reading a book, but when he saw me and Boyd he jumped up. "What happened?" He ask and the Pack storms in at that moment. "Derek, Stiles is hurt!" Erica cried out, but Derek was already at my side. I lay a hand on his chest. "I'm fine.", I said and I could see how the overwhelming panic in Derek vanished and just concern and worries over me were left.

Derek picked me up from Boyd's arms and place me on the couch, looking over me and finding the broken part. "I want every werewolf to take away Stiles pain.", he said. Without questioning Derek's order the pack except Lydia and Allison gathered around me and took away the pain.

Derek grabbed my leg, I also saw black veins on his hands. "I love you.", he whispered and I nod. Then Derek brought my bones back in place. It didn't even hurt, probably because of the six werewolves taking away my pain.

I already felt my leg healing, but still Derek lean in to kiss me. Of course I didn't reject it. How could I reject a kiss from Derek.

"Better?" He asked with a still worried face. I smiled at him and then at the pack. "Much better. I can feel it heal."

"Wait. You are healing?" Lydia seemed surprised and then I remembered. We didn't told anybody about my healing abilities, I was the one who wanted to first find out what the hell was actually going on. But now they know so we quickly explained that I could heal near Derek.

"I will still kill Greenberg for hurting you." Jackson said eyes flashing blue and I saw the other with the same expressions. "No! It was an accident. So you don't touch Greenberg. None of you." I commanded and looked at every single one of them. They looked actually guilty.

"We are sorry. We just don't want you to get hurt." Isaac whispered and the others nodded. I sighed.

I gave Derek another kiss and then stand up carefully. It doesn't hurt, but it wasn't healed completely yet. In the next morning it would. I would sleep at home this night, but I was sure Derek would crawl into my bed again.