Chapter 12 (Stiles)

I woke up by soft kisses pressed against my neck. With a wide smile I opened my eyes and turned around to get a proper kiss from Derek.

He hummed into the kiss. "Morning, sweetheart." He whispered after we broke the kiss, lips still hovering near mine. "Morning, Wolfy." I answered still half asleep. He chuckled (honestly I love that sound) and got out of the bed. I couldn't stop myself from staring at his naked ass, when he bend over to pick up our clothes and put them in the laundry basket or rather put my shirt into the garbage.

He was still naked when he came back to the bed, but instead of joining me in bed he grabbed me and dragged me into his bathroom. Not that I didn't enjoy a naked Derek pressing our bodies together, but I still whined. I want to stay in bed and just cuddle, but Derek was merciless and got with me in the shower.

After we showered, which may or may not included shower sex, we were standing beside Derek's dresser. I had the smallest boxer shorts on Derek owned, which still hang a bit loosely around my hips. I just pulled over a pair of pants, which Derek still had from High School, they were still too big. I mean seriously how muscular was that guy in high school! I'm not even that much shorter than Derek and still it is really hard to find something that fit or at least didn't slide off my hips at the same time I put it on.

In the meanwhile Derek was already dressed. "Here." He said and gave me a brown shirt of his. I pulled it over my head.

It was too big. What a surprise!

Derek just smiled at me and it was one of those satisfied smiles, he had looked the same when I wore his white shirt a few days ago. I gave Derek a quick kiss. It was probably just a werewolf thing. Maybe he liked his scent on me. Possessive werewolves.

While I got in the kitchen to make coffee, Derek changed the sheets of the bed. When he was done he came with a big smile to me in the kitchen. I pressed a cup of coffee in his hand.

"What an awesome husband I have." Derek said and everything inside of me began to become warm and fuzzy.

Jep, Derek Hale was my husband. Life goal accomplished. Course, I would love it, when we would marry in the human world too. It would be great to marry in front of my family and friends. Still I was happy they were missing the supernatural 'wedding'. I really didn't want my dad or my friends or in fact anyone except Derek seeing me having sex. And Derek was just allowed, because he was the one I was having sex with.

I gave Derek another sweet kiss, when the doors to the loft flung open.

"Hi, mom, hi dad." Jackson said and the others from the pack greeted us too. Except Scott. "Something is different." He stated. Derek gave me a questioning look and I nodded and took his hand.

"There is something we need to tell you ..." Derek started. "We are married!" I interrupt him with a bright smile.

The pup's all smiled happy at us, even Scott. I think he started to approve our relationship and that meant a lot to me. Scott was my best friend after all and I want him to like the person I would spent the rest of my life with.

"That is so great!" "Congratulations!" "I'm so happy for you!" The Pup's were going on like this for at least ten minutes.

When the pup's left the topic, Isaac was the one who brought up a new one - Food. "Mom, will you cook something? I'm hungry." Isaac just looked so damn adorable the way he clenched his fingers in my (actually Derek's) shirt and looked at me with adorable puppy dog eyes. Isaac was definitely a puppy werewolf, moreover he was my werewolf puppy! So I couldn't resist to make some food for my pup's and my husband.

Half an hour later everyone was eating pasta. "So good, Mom." Erica moaned and the others agreed. "Thank you, pup's." I answered and hoped they didn't notice me blushing. Mostly when I cook it was just me and my dad and I never knew when he says he liked it, if he really meant it or if he just didn't want to hurt my feelings. On the other hand the pup's wouldn't want to hurt my feelings too. I shouldn't trust them with that. Nah, whatever. It isn't easy to cook so much so for once I should just take the credits.

Later Derek helped me with the dishes and then Lydia suggest to play a game, so we wouldn't just sit in front of the tv again. In the end we played taboo. We didn't even finish the game, because I looked at the clock and wanted to sent them home, but Scott asked. "Can I stay here, please? I promise I will go to bed and sleep, but I want to sleep here with you." I gave him a funny look, just till Erica, Allison, Boyd and Lydia happily agreed. "I will sleep at my place again, but my dad has a night shift, so he will come back in the middle of the night and then sleep till midday. I guess you can all sleep over at mine. But I don't have extra beds ..." They didn't even let me finish. "That's not a problem I can sleep with you in your bed." Allison says and smiles brightly. "Then I sleep there too." Isaac stated. "I want too." Erica whined. "Me too." Lydia chirped. "Do you really think I didn't want too?" Boyd gruffly asked no one in practically. "I also want to!" Jackson says. Derek growled at the pup's, but it was just a playful one. Still he wrapped his arms around me. "I take precedence over you all when it's about sleeping in Stiles' bed." I just rolled my eyes at his possessive behaviour. "I'm sure my bed is big enough for all of us, when we cuddle up a bit." I smiled to calm the others.

A little while later I was sure they took me too serious. Derek had his arms wrapped around me, I had one arm around Isaac, who was snuggled at the side of my body that wasn't covered with Derek, my other arm was around Lydia and Jackson, who both lay on top of me, cuddling with each other and me on the same time. Behind Isaac was Scott, he had his arm around Isaac, but one of his hands was on my shoulder. Allison was sprawled over Derek and Lydia. Mostly on Derek, which I was thankful for, because otherwise I sure wouldn't be able to breath anymore. Boyd was snuggled up at Derek's back. Erica somehow managed to lay on top of everyone.

It sure didn't look like it, but it was comfortable as hell. And thank god, Dad didn't came in my room to look for me after he got home. He probably was too exhausted for that. It would have been really hard to explain without revealing that I am the Pack Mother.

The next morning was as normal as it could get, if you were a pack mom of a bunch of teenagers.

I made breakfast and then got to school with my pup's. Derek got back to his loft and another normal school day started.

At least that was what I thought, when I left the house this morning.

The second I sat a foot in the school, I felt like someone was watching me from afar. I didn't told the pup's, I didn't want them to worry. I know they would make a fuss over it.

Later I  seriously wished I had told the pup's, because I discovered that day, that I was wrong about the Alpha Pack. They were very much in Beacon Hills.