S U M M A R Y

When thirteen year old, Amelie Queen, finds out that it is her turn along with her three other friends to do the annual search for the lost Olympian gods, she knows life after that wouldn't get any easier. It was said by Delfi, the speaker of prophecies, that every undetermined child is destined to search for the gods. Amelie, Doris, Elizabeth and Sebastian, along with the rest of the school are led into this world unknown to her and her friends-Saletum-Where she meets Roman and Anne, the other part of the team, along with Xavier, a tough fourteen year old leader who always takes an interest in Amelie's every move. Amelie is keeping a huge secret from her team, yet she is unsure of whether it would be a good idea or not to tell them about it.

"Just when I thought things were going good for me at school, I get thrown into a world unbeknownst to myself and my friends. A world where there are new people to meet, and where, in almost around every corner, there is a new monster waiting for a fight."

Characters:

Amelie Queen: Connection to Athena. Female protagonist. Really strong connection to love interest, Xavier Reign. Age 13.

Xavier Reign: Connection to Poseidon. Male protagonist. Really strong connection to love interest, Amelie Queen. Age 15.

Sebastian Ronaldson: Connection to Apollo. Nice. Has girls drooling for him. Third best friend of Amelie. Initial rival to Xavier. Age 15.

Elizabeth Johan: Connection to Demeter. Confused most of the time. Second best friend to Amelie. Age 13.

Doris Blanse: Connection to Aphrodite. Talks a lot. Matchmaker and a bit crazy. Best friend of Amelie. Age 13.

Roman Zal: Connection to Hephaestus. Talks little. Strong, yet soft on the inside. Best friend of Xavier. Age 15.

Anne Packe: Connection to Artemis. Mostly serious and smart. Crazy at times. Initial rival to Amelie. Deep connection with Xavier. Age 13.

Lory Hester: Connection to Hestia. Loves taking pictures. Very close to Amelie. Age 12.

Jake Riffolds: Connection to Hermes. Crazy and funny. Age 13.

Mason Hassi: Connection to Zeus. Boyfriend of Kira Sanders. Good friend of Xavier. Age 15.

Roy Blique: Connection to Dionysius. Charming and cocky. Old friend of Xavier. Age 14.

Michael Winfrey: Connection to Ares. Son of the Head Mistress. Age 14.

Kira Sanders: Connection to Hera. Girlfriend of Mason Hassi. Friend to Xavier Reign. Age 14.

Hansol: Connection to Hades. Quiet and values opinions. Connection to Amelie. Age 15.

Jazmin Luna: A half hispanic hunter with the hard task. Age 14.

Lea Min: An asian Amazon warrior with a great task. Age 14.