C H A P T E R 20 - A D D I T I O N A L (E D I T I N G)

Amelie

We arrived back to Saletum about two days ago and we have been searching every mental institution there is to find Jazmin. We had found some sort of remedy or potion that could make her remember who she was and what she formed part of since she had given up her heart and mind to oblivion to this world. The green one Mrs. Winfrey had given Lory and I to help us remember the things that had happened in the island.

Her task of watching over her love being the most important for her and it was a decision well respected by the entire team. Right now three of us were searching downtown and another three were searching on the farthest coast, these two mental institutions being the last ones to search from in New York City.

"You think this one's it?" Xavier asked as he held my hand.

"I hope this one's it because I'm already tired of searching for mental institutions." Lory said as she stepped up to the front door and rang the bell to signalize that we were here. This was a modern house institution. I hope it looks as good on the inside as it does on the outside, I don't want to get involved in some kind of creepy institution.

We only had to wait a few seconds until the door flew open. A lady with the biggest smile on her face drew the door wide open for us to come in.

"We've been expecting you. There's only a few of us satyrs here that help your kind out, but I guess I can't say your kind now, right your majesties." the overly hyper lady said with a bow. When she mentioned satyr I had looked down at her feet, that she currently covered by a long pink dress and nice shoes but her walking gave it off. She was limping a little and moved too much to the side when she stepped on each foot.

"No need for the formal approach, and how did you know we were coming?" I asked, letting go of Xavier's hand to step inside a small living room with flat screen TV's and bean bags. When we entered the second room I noticed a bunch of kids circling a machine and beating it up with sticks. I'm guessing that is some sort of piñata for the kids to play with since none of the ladies that work here were doing anything.

The hyperactive middle aged lady that guided us was now going up a flight of stairs to the second floor of the house. She looked around the hallways to make sure nobody but us was looking and tapped the pink wall of the hall way twice. I would've jumped twenty feet in the air if I didn't know what was about to happen. A small numbered box jumped out and the lady had inserted a few numbers in before stepping back and walking into the room that read 'Do Not Enter, Staff Only'. The lady closed the door behind her and clapped twice. Suddenly one of the couches in the room split into two and a whole was revealed below it.

"Follow me." the lady said as she went down the stairs that lead into a much larger and modern room. A few kids were flying in the air or playing with fire and levitation as they screamed at each other. I noticed quickly that Jazmin was helping out a man in one of the couches in the far off corner.

"Children, pay attention!" The children and teenagers that were in here stopped anything that they were doing and turned to us with worried glances. "We have three very special visitors for you guys. Introduce yourselves." The lady said as she motioned for us to come forward.

Xavier like the leader type he is stepped up first. "I'm Xavier Reign, this is Lory Hester." He said pointing to Lory. "And this is my girlfriend, Amelie Queen." he said whilst putting an emphasis on the word 'girlfriend' as he looked at the teenage boys in the room. "As you all may know the Greek gods went missing a while back and us three, along with twelve other people were given the task to find the gods and bring peace back to Olympus. Just recently we defeated what caused the Greek gods to go missing but realized something about ourselves in the process." He started but was cut off by one of the girls in the front.