Chapter 38

Once I kissed him,he immediately responded.It didn't take long for me to climb onto him and straddle his waist causing him to release a groan.I felt his member slowly harden under me.I climbed off him and got off the bed and went to my dresser.

"Hey,that's not fair,"he whined.

"Anything is fair in my books,"I said as I grabbed Mikey's shirt that I still had.I took mine off and slipped his on and took my bra off under it.I wiggled out if my pants and turned around to see Mikey staring at me.I walked towards him and pecked his lips.I swayed my hips as I walked towards the door.I turned around and told him to follow as he quickly got up and followed me.I stopped in the middle of the hall and grabbed the top of his shirt and pulled him into his room and he kicked the door closed pretty loud.I layed down on my stomach as Michael sat on my back and kissed my neck lightly.

"You can't do that and then lay down,"he said.

"I can do whatever I want,"I said into my pillow.

"So if I did this,"he said as he traced his finger around my entrance.

"It would be okay since there are no rules in your book,"he said acting ineccent.

"You wouldn't,"I said.He rolled me over and slowly rubbed around me causing me to wiggle.

"Fuck,"I quietly moaned.Mikey must've heard because he slowly pulled my panties down and kitten licked my clit.

"Fuck Michael,"I moaned out as he stuck his tongue in me.My breathe hitched at the feeling,but he soon pulled away.He stuck a finger in and slowly pumped and added more fingers as time went on.

God Jewels,who made you so wet,"he grunted.

"The pillow,"I said jokingly.

"Oh really,"he said as he stood up.

"I don't think you need me then,"he said as he walked towards the door.

"You wouldn't,"I said as he walked out.

"Ketchup wouldn't treat me like this,"I yelled and got up.I walked down in only Mikey's shirt and underwear.I found Mikey sitting in the chair watching the new movie they put on as I walked up to him.Everyone looked a bit shocked at what I was wearing,but I didn't care.I bent over and kissed his ear lightly,then whispered something to him.

"What happened baby,I thought you wanted me.I never got to repay you for what you did.I could help you with your little problem,"I said pointing at the bulge in his pants.

"But that's only if you follow me,"I said as I walked back up the stairs.I waited a few minutes,then Mikey came through the door.

"What took you so long,"I asked.

"Well,"he said.

Mikey's P.O.V

"But that's only if you follow me,"she whispered into my ear and walked up the stairs.I swallowed as hard as I could to swallow the lump in my throat,but it wouldn't go away.

"Dude,what was that,"Ash asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know,"I said.Everyone just started laughing while I sat there so confused.

"What is every laughing at,"I asked.

"Dude,she has you totally whipped,"Ash stated.

"She does not,"I retaliated.

"Dude,your boner is showing and it's very noticeable,Ash said.

"Okay,I'm walking away since this is my sister we talking about,"Cal said as he went to the kitchen.