Chapter 21

I got back downstairs and see Luke standing in the driveway.He smiles at me and snakes his arm around my waist when I hug him.

"Ready to go babe,"he asked as I nodded.

"It's nice that you get to come,"Cal said as I got into the van.

"I know,I'm so excited,"I said as Luke repeatedly kissed my forehead and cheek.

"Luke,quit,"I said as I giggled.

"But I don't wanna,"Luke whined as he continued leaving kisses on those spots.

"You two better not be like this the while time,"Mikey said as he smacked Luke who looked like he was about to punch Mikey.

"There's just some things you can't control,"Luke said as snaked his arm around my waist and sqeezed.I yelped at the sudden feeling as Luke just looked at me with a smirk.

"Fuck off Hemmings because I'm getting you back later,"I retorted.

"Oh really,"he said with a chuckle.

"Yep,watch your back,"I said as he just pecked my lips,but I pulled him back to me.I kissed him for a little bit longer,then pushed him away.

"Oh damn you're such a tease,"Luke said as he slouched in his seat.

"Just wait till later,"I said.Soon after I fell asleep.

I felt arms go under my legs and on my back as I was lifted up.I snuggled into them as they carried me somewhere and I was soon set into a bed.They got in with me and I layed my head on their chest and went back to sleep.

"Babe,you need to get up now,"Luke said as he shook me awake.

"No,I wanna be lazy,"I whined as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"But we are at our hotel,do you really want to sleep in these tiny bunks,"Luke said.

"Fine,but I'm going straight to bed when we get inside,"I said.

"That's fine,"Luke said as we walked to our room.Once we got inside,I went to get something to wear to bed,but couldn't find anything.

"Are you serious,"I muttered.

"What's wrong,"Luke said as his arm snaked around my waist.

"I forgot to bring clothes to wear to bed,"I said as I pushed the hair out of my face.

"Here,you can borrow my shirt,"he said as he pulled a shirt out from his bag.I went to get changed and when I came back,Luke had his hands behind his head and eyes closed.I then climbed on top of him as I sat on his chest.He opened his eyes and just smiled as he shook his head.I dipped my head to the crook of his neck and lightly kissed it.He let out a deep moan as he grabbed my hips as he arched his back and threw his head back.

"Babe,"Luke moaned.He sat up so I was now in his lap.I was gently tugging on the bottom of his shirt,I don't know why though.My phone went off,but when I tried to go get it,Luke would try to hold me down.

"I'll be right back,"I said as I quickly pecked his lips and answered my phone.

"Hello,"I said.

"Where were you today,"Lydia asked.

"Oh yeah,I forgot to tell you,I'm actually staying with the boys for a few weeks,"I said as arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder.

"And why wasn't I invited,"she asked.

"Because we could barely convince them to let me come,"I said.

"Well,that makes sense then,"she said.Luke was obviously getting annoyed because he started kissing my neck again.

"Hey.....I......I gotta go........I'll talk to you later,"I said as Lydia said goodbye and hung up.

"Damn,that took too long and I just couldn't wait,"Luke said as he pinned my to the wall.

"I know,I'm sorry that I took so long,"I said as Luke looked me in the eyes.

"It's fine because now I have you all to me,"he said as he dropped his head and kissed my neck.He lifted me up and placed me on the bed.He hovered above me as I rubbed myself against him.He let out a deep,throaty moan as he grabbed my thigh.I wrapped my legs around his waist, but then there was a knock on the door.Luke layed on top of me so I wouldn't get up and covered my mouth so I wouldn't yell.I palmed him through his jeans and he let out a loud moan and he knew that if the people were still there,then they would've heard.

"We heard that,now let us in,"Mikey said.

"Dammit,you did that on purpose,"Luke mumbled against my neck.

"You got that right,"I said as he got up off me and answered the door as I followed.

"What do you guys want,"Luke whined.

"I don't know,Ash wanted everyone to come,"Cal said.

"I thought it would be nice if we all went out in celebration of Jewels joining us for a few weeks,"Ash said.

"But I'm tired,"I whined as Luke wrapped an arm around me.

"You obviously weren't that tired,"Mikey stated.Luke just glared at him while I covered my face and walked away.I layed on the bed and buried my face into a pillow.I soon fell asleep and Luke layed down and pulled me close.

I woke up to an empty room with a note on the table.

Had an interview,be back later,I love you babe.

Luke xoxo

I didn't really know what to do,so I turned on the TV and watched cartoons until they returned.

"Babe,I'm back,"Luke called.

"On the bed,"I yelled back.He came and sat next to me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"What do you want to do,"Luke asked.

"I don't know,how about we go for a walk,"I suggested.Luke agreed as we put our shoes on and left.We walked around town for a bit and then went back to the hotel.The doors were swarmed with fans in the front and I was pulled into an alley with a hand over my mouth and one on the building.