Chapter 31

Today is the day of my first show and I can't be more nervous and excited for it.Right now I'm pacing around my dressing room while the girls try and calm me down.

"You'll do fine,"Lydia says.

"They're gonna love you babe,"Lauren adds.

"We'll have your back no matter what,"Mallory cooed.

"Thanks for trying to calm me down,"I said.There was a knock on the door and a head pop in followed by two more when the door swung open.

"Ready for the show,"Kellin asked.

"No,I feel like I'm about to pass out,"I said.

"Don't worry,you'll do great,"he said.

"You'll have all of us cheering you on from the side,"Katelynne said.

"Thanks,this really means a lot from you all,"I said and we all came in for a group hug.

"Well,I gotta go now,it's my time to preform,"Kellin said.

"Good luck,"I said.

"Thanks,right back at you,"he said and left.

Kellin just finished his last song and the crowd is literally going insane.

"Thanks for coming out,but now it's time for the main part of the night.Give a warm welcome to my new friend Jewlisa,"Kellin yelled and everyone went nuts as I walked up next to him.

"Thanks for joining me on tour,you're one of my biggest inspiration,"I said.

"No problem,now rock the fuck out of this place,"he said and walked off.

I played 4 songs and everyone went crazy when I ended each song.At the end,I walked off and hugged my three best friends.

"See,we knew you could do it,"Lydia said.

"You were amazing boo,"Lauren added.

"They love you like we said they would,"Mallory chimed.

"I wouldn't have been able to do it without you,"I said as we all hugged.

Last Show of Tour

I just finished the last show of my tour and lets just say,I'm way bigger now.I just got to my room and my phone went off.I checked it to see that someone had tweeted me and of course it was Cal.

"Calum5SOS-Congrats on finishing ur first evr tour lil sis @Jhoodbean,hope to see ya soon,luv ya😘❤"

"Jhoodbean-thx @Calum5SOS,hope to see ya soon,let me know when it's a good time to come out,luv ya big bro😘❤💙"

"Calum5SOS-Actually,all we doin rn is writin and u can b our inspiration,mainly mine,y don't ya come out in a few days @Jhoodbean"

"Jhoodbean-Omf,r u serious @Calum5SOS,I guess I'll c u in a few days,tell the boys I can't wait to c them"

"Calum5SOS-Okay,but b safe @Jhoodbean"

"Jhoodbean-Dont worry @Calum5SOS,I will"

I immediately texted Lydia telling her to call me when she could,but not long after I texted,I got a call from her.

"Well,I'm not coming home for a bit longer,"I said.

"Awe,why not babe,"Lydia whined.

"Look at my tweets,"I said and after a few minutes she finally responded.