Chapter 7

"Why'd you bring me up here,"I asked as Luke turned on Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens.I just laughed because he knew I really liked this song.

"Dance with me,"Luke said,holding a hand out.I grabbed it as he started dancing with me.Suddenly,he starting spinning me which made us both laugh.At the end,he dipped me down and then went downstairs because the boys were back.

"Yes,pizza,"Luke yelled.

"We know Luke,"I said.He then tried kissing my cheek,but I leaned over,so he gave up.When I was up straight again,he kissed my cheek and I started giggling.

"What's with you two,every since Mikey's dare for Luke,you both are always next to each other,"Cal stated.

"Your point,"Luke said.

"Are you two dating,"Ash asked.

"What do you think,"Luke said as he stuffed his face.

"I'm taking that as a yes,"Ash said.

"I can't believe it took you that long to figure it out,"I said as Luke wrapped his arm around my waist.

Once we finished eating,we all got our bathing suits on and went outside.The boys played in the pool while I tanned.While I was tanning my back,I felt someone started rubbing my back.I looked up to see Luke sitting next to me.I rolled over and he looked me in the eyes.

"What are you doing,"I said as I laughed a bit.

"I honestly don't know,"he said as he climbed onto my stomach.I just shook my head and layed back down.

"Babe,I'm bored,"Luke whispered into my ear.

"Then go play in the pool,"I said as I closed my eyes.

Not long after,Luke was lightly kissing my lips.I just layed there letting him and I wasn't kissing back.Every once in awhile I'd kiss back,but I didn't very much.All of a sudden,I started to get wet.That's when Luke and I realized the boys were spraying us with the hose.Luke cupped my cheek as he got off of me.I sat up and he pulled me into his lap as he kissed me again.This time I kissed back as I straddled myself to Luke's waist.He put my bottom lip between his teeth and gently pulled as I light out a quiet moan.

"Stop fucking each other,"Mikey yelled.

"Does this look like fucking to you,"Luke said.

"No but still,"Mikey said as everyone just laughed.

After awhile,everyone went inside and I made food.The boys were watching cartoons when arms snaked around my waist and pulled my small body into theirs.Lips were attached to my neck as I made grilled cheese because that's what they said they wanted.

"Hey...babe....I got......really.....lonely.....out there.....without.....you....can I......accompany.....you in....here,"Luke said in between kisses.

"I'd love that,"I said and turned around.He slowly leaned in,but stopped right before he met my lips.

"You're everything I want,"Luke whispered and attached his lips to mine forcefully.His hands went to my hips while I tangled my hairs in his hair.His hair moved towards my butt,so I smacked it away as he tried again just to have me do the same thing.I turned away and finished making food so it didn't burn,but it was hard to concentrate with Luke gently nibbling at my ear and lightly sucking on my neck.

Once I finished,I yelled to Cal,Ash,and Mikey that it was finished.Soon,they were shoving each other trying to be the first to get food while Luke and I just laughed at them.Luke lightly pecked my lips a few times while they fought over food.He slowly kissed my lips as I just stood there,not kissing back,which he didn't mind.The boys just left as we stayed because Luke had my pinned against the counter.

After a few minutes,I finally got out of Luke's grip and ran to the living room.

"Get back here,"Luke yelled as I jumped over the couch.

"You have to catch me first,"I said as we ran around the couch.Luke was behind the couch while I was in the front of it.

"Can I call time out,"he asked.

"Depends,what for,"I asked as he leaned forward and planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"Time in,"I yelled as I ran to the table where the boys were watching.They just laughed as Luke chased my around the table before I dashed towards the couch and jumped it again.

"Dammit babe,stop being a ninja,"Luke whined.

"But it's fun,"I said back as he just stared into my eyes.

"I'm sorry,but I can't resist,"Luke said as he got on the couch while he stood on his knees and pulled me close and kissed me.

"No mid day sex you two,"Mikey yelled.

"Oh hell no,"Cal yelled as we pulled away and rested our foreheads on each others while we laughed a bit.

"Nothing's going to happen,calm down Cal,"Luke yelled as he just stared at me.

"And it better stay that way,"Cal yelled back.Luke took my hand and intertwined them as we walked to the table.

"So you don't want to be an uncle Cal,"Luke said.I just smacked his arm as he just laughed.

"What are you saying,"Cal said as he started to get angry.

"I'm just saying that one day,we may get married and start a family,what's the problem with that,"Luke said.Cal relaxed a bit after what Luke said.

"I'm fine with that,I just thought you meant,like,now,"Cal said.

"That's a good idea,"Luke said as he picked me up and ran up the stairs to his room.

"You try anything Hemmings and I'll fucking kill you,"Cal yelled as he chased us.

We ran in and Luke closed the door as I jumped into his bed.Luke jumped next to me and we covered up with blankets as I rested my head on Luke's chest as he put his arm around me and pulled me close.Cal burst through the door and instantly relaxed when he saw that we were joking.

"If anything happens,anything at all,you're both dead,"Cal said pointing at the both of us.

"Whatever Cal,"I said as he flipped us off and left.

"Well,that was fun,"Luke said as he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah,but that was more funny than fun,but it's pretty close,"I said as Luke nodded in agreement.