Chapter 2

Jewels' P.O.V

It's been a few days since I've actually talked or even interacted with people.Cal says that he's worried about me ever time he sees me and that's only when I need food because I have my own bathroom.I'm getting a bit hungry,so I quickly tip toe downstairs to the kitchen.I grab ice cream,chips,and a bottle of water.I was walking back to my room when I ran into someone.I grabbed the hand they had reaching out to help me up and was pulled into their chest.I looked up and it was Luke.I didn't want him to see me like this so I quickly ran up the stairs to my room with my things in hand.There was a knock on my door shortly after I got on my bed.I got up and answered it and revealed Luke standing there with a look of worry covering his face.He quickly pushed me into my room and closed the door.

"Jewels,why have you been isolating yourself in here,"Luke asked.

"I don't know,I just want to be alone,"I said.The other reason is about what happened the last time I would actually come out of my room.It's the main reason actually,I mean,I about kissed one of my brother's best friends.

"I know that's the not true,why won't you tell me,we're friends aren't we,"he said with a look of hurt and sadness washing over all the worry.

"Yes,we're friends,it's just that this is personal stuff,okay,"I said,hoping he would drop it.

"Well,we're staying here again and I don't want you to just sit in here and be lonesome,so I'm going to stay here with you,"Luke said as he smiled.

"What about the other boys,you're staying to hang out with them,not me,"I stated.

"I don't care,I see them almost everyday,I think we'll be fine,"he said.

"I'm going to go get some movies to watch,stay here and I'll be back with movies,food,and drinks,"Luke said as he walked out of my room.

Luke's P.O.V.

I went downstairs and got out a 2 liter of pop,candy,made some popcorn,and grabbed some movies.She didn't grab much,so I just got more just for me.

"What are you doing,"Mikey asked.

"I'm going to hang out with Jewels,she seems really lonesome,"I said as I dug through the movies.

"Have fun getting through to her because she won't even listen to me,"Cal said.

"I kind of just said I was staying with her and when she tried to fight with me about it,I came down here,now if you'll excuse me,I'm going to go keep Jewels company,"I said as I headed up the stairs.

"Don't think of doing anything,remember she's my sister,"Cal yelled.I walked in and she was just sitting on her bed.

"I got some movies,"I said as I put one in and sat next to her.

Jewels' P.O.V

He came back and sat next to me and layed his head on my shoulder.He just looked at me as we started laughing,then went back to the movie.

After awhile,I started to get tired,so I layed down and cuddled my pillow.Luke just laughed and I flipped him off,which made him laugh more.I just buried my face into the pillow as Luke layed over top of me.

"You can't be tired already,"Luke whined.

"I am,so get your fat ass off of me so I can sleep,"I said as I tried getting up.Since I was on my stomach,I couldn't push him.

"Fine,"Luke said and huffed as he got off of me.As soon as I got up,Luke got on top of me again,but this time I was on my back.

He started tickling me and I squirmed under him.Every time I asked him to let me up,he'd say no and keep tickling me.Luke lowered his head from all his laughing as I still squirmed around.All of a sudden,our lips attached,but it wasn't on purpose.We both pulled away immediately and just started blushing like crazy.

"I'm so sorry,I didn't mean for that to happen,"Luke said.

"It's fine,it was an accident,"I said as I layed back down.Luke turned my tv and light off,then walked out and shut the door.A few minutes later,the door opened and Luke's head popped in.

"Um,they took all the blankets and pillows and won't share and they're all asleep,so can I sleep up here with you,plus there's no room left on the bed,"Luke asked while scratching the back if his neck.

"Yeah,that's fine,"I said.I honestly didn't mind,he was very cute and I like him.

"Thanks,when I woke them up to ask for a pillow and blanket,they just kicked me,"Luke said as he grabbed a pillow and blanket and set them on the floor.

"Hell no Luke,you're not sleeping on the hard floor,that's going to kill your back.Come up here and sleep in the bed,"I said as I patted the spot next to me.

"Are you sure,I don't want you to feel awkward,"Luke said as he set the things back on the bed.

"It's fine Luke,just lay down,"I said as I layed facing Luke.He got in and gave me a hug.

"Thank you,this was fun,"he said.

"Yeah,this was actually really fun,"I said.

"Night Jewels,"Luke said.

"Night Luke,"I said as I turned away from Luke.

I woke up with my head on Luke's chest and legs tangled in his.I looked up and Luke was awake and on his phone.

"Oh,you're awake,how'd you sleep,"he said,not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Fine,but um,why are we like this,"I asked.

"I don't know,I just woke up and we were like this.I didn't want to wake you so I just stayed and tried not to move much,"he said as I sat up.

"Well,thank you,I guess,now lets go get breakfast,"I said as I ran downstairs as Luke followed.

"I'm gonna beat you there,"I yelled to Luke.

"I don't think so,"he yelled back.In the matter of seconds,I was off the ground and over his shoulder as we both laughed.After he put me down,we got food.

"Is there something you're not telling us you two,"Mikey said as he pointed between me and Luke.

"No,why do you think that,"I asked.

"Well,you two look like a couple,"he stated.

"We're far from that Mikey,"Luke said.I guess he doesn't like me back.

"Okay,well lets play some games,"Mikey said dragging us to the living room.