Chapter 8

I was sitting in my room while I unpacked my bag from that weekend.I just got back this morning and it's now midnight,I procrastinate too much.While I was putting my things away,I hear something hit the window.I went to me window and opened it to see Luke standing in my backyard.

"Luke,what hell,it's midnight and my dad and Cal are asleep,"I said.

"Come outside,I need to ask you something,"Luke said.I closed the window and got a jacket,sweatpants,and slipped on my shoes.I quietly closed the door and walked quickly towards Luke who embraced me in a hug.

"What's so important,"I asked.I was still cold,so I was sort of hugging myself.

"I wanted to know if I could take you on a date tomorrow at 8 if you're okay with that,"Luke said.I just laughed and nodded as he pecked my lips.He walked me to the door and I closed it.I turned around to walk back to my room,but ran into Cal instead.

"Holy shit Cal,you scared me,"I said,holding my chest.

"Sorry,but I wasn't sleeping when I heard your door creak open,"Cal said,crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh,well,it was nothing so we can go back to our rooms,"I said as I tried to walk past him,but he moved in front of me.

"What were you two talking about,"Cal asked.I knew he wasn't going to take 'nothing' as an answer.

"Luke just asked if he could take me on a date tomorrow and I said yes,"I said.

"Okay,but don't do something me,you,or dad would regret,"Cal said as we walked up to our rooms.I smacked him on the back of the head.

"Ow,what the hell was that for,"he said,rubbing the back of his head.

"That was for being stupid,you should trust me enough to know that I'm not going to do that,"I said as I walked into my room.

"I know,I was joking,night sis,"Cal said.

"Whatever,night Cal,"he said.

I woke up at 2 and took a shower.I blow dried my hair,then straightened it.I put on black skinny jeans with both knees ripped,a black T-shirt with a flannel over it,a beanie,and black vans.I walked downstairs at 6 and got some food.Once I finished,I went back upstairs and did my makeup.I put on mascara,eyeliner,and lip gloss.Once I finished,I looked to see it was only 7:25,so I got my phone and checked all my social media.Soon,there was a knock on the door,so I got my little purse and put my phone in it,then went downstairs.I could hear my dad and Luke talking,but I soon came into sight as Luke's eyes about popped out of his head.

"Jewels,you look amazing,"Luke said as he intertwined our hands.

"Thanks,you don't look bad yourself,"I said as he laughed.I said goodbye to my dad,then left.

"So,where are we going,"I asked.

"It's a surprise,"Luke said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"You're a dick,"I said.He just laughed and rubbed circles on my thigh.

We soon pulled up to a open field.Luke got out and got a picnic basket out of the trunk as we walked hand in hand into the field.We stopped after a few minutes of walking and sat down.Luke pulled out a sub from Subway for each of us and played music quietly from his phone.After we ate,we just layed back and looked at the stars.

"The sky looks beautiful,"I said as I turned my head to see Luke staring at me.

"Nothing can be more beautiful or breathtaking than you,"Luke said as he pulled me close.I got up and started running around the field with Luke chasing me.

It didn't take him long to catch me and pick me up over his shoulder.He spun me around as we laughed,then he put me down and he slowly leaned in.Soon,our lips met as he slowly kissed my lips,but slowly picked up the pace.He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I granted his entrance as he slipped his tongue in.Once we pulled apart,we picked up our things and headed back.Once we got back to my house,Luke walked me up to the door.

"Tonight was fun,"I said as I put my hands in my pocket.

"Yeah,it was,"Luke said with a smile.I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door.

"Well,goodnight Luke,"I said as he pecked my lips.

"Goodnight Jewels,"Luke said as he walked back to his car.I went inside and walked to my room.Once I got to my room,I turned on the light to see 4 boys sitting on my bed.

"Holy shit,what the hell are you all doing in my room,"I said.My dad,Cal,Ash,and Mikey were all sitting on my bed.

"We wanted to know how it went,"Ash said.

"They promised me food,"Mikey added.

"We are going to basically be your gay best friends,"Cal said.

"I'm your dad,so I need to know you didn't do anything bad,"my dad said.

"What,no,I would never do that,it'll be awhile before that happens,"I said.

"Well,that's all I need to know,so I'm going to bed because it's 11,"he said and left.

"Spill,now,"Cal said.

"We went to an open field and had a picnic and looked up at the stars,"I said.

"Awe,that's so sweet and cute of him to do,"Ash said.

"Yeah,now get out so I can go to bed,"I said as I pushed the boys out.I got into a random T-shirt and shorts and climbed into bed.I soon fell asleep with a smile plastered on my face.

I woke up to screaming and I ran downstairs.I found the boys laughing on the floor with a soaked Luke rubbing his eyes.

"What the hell happened here,"I asked.

"We're having band practice here and Luke fell asleep,"Mikey said.

"But you didn't have to pour water all over him and ruin his hair,"I said as I looked at his hair that was in a quiff plastered to his forehead.

"Next time he should get to bed earlier,"Ash said.

"Sorry that I didn't get home till 11:30 last night,"Luke whined.

"Don't stay out late then,"Cal said.

"Come on Luke,let me help you fix your hair,"I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my bathroom.