Chapter 37

"What made you do it,"Mikey asked.

"Arzaylea,"I said.

"But I told you that everything she said wasn't true,"he said.

"You weren't there for what made me do it Mikey,"I said as a few tears slipped.

"When did it happen,"he asked.

"Right before I did it,"I said.

"What all happened,tell me everything,"he said.The door opened and Lydia came in with a look of shock.

"Okay,what happened,I came up to check on you when I heard 'you weren't there for what made me do it Mikey' and it doesn't sound good,"she said.

"Its nothing,"I said.

"It obviously isn't,"she stated.

"I said it's nothing Lydia,"I said as I rose my voice at her.

"You've been acting so strange ever since we got here,what happened to the old Jewels,"she said annoyed at me.

"I just don't wanna talk about it alright,"I said calmer.

"Stop being so distant with me,you always told me everything before you got here,"she said.

"Lydia,can I talk to you in private please,"Mikey said.She just nodded and waited for him out in the hall.

"Don't tell her about it please,"I begged.

"Don't worry I won't,"he said as he kissed my forehead and went out to where Lydia was and closed the door behind him.After a few minutes,they came back in as Mikey sat next to me and Lydia stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry Jewels,I didn't mean to snap at you,"she said.

"Its okay,I didn't mean it either,"I said.

"Where did you get all these bracelets,"she asked as she grabbed my wrist.

"Ow,dammit that hurt,"I said as I pulled my arm away from her.She looked confused at first,but she soon realized and started tearing up.

"Show me your wrists,"she said as tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

"Why,"I said playing dumb.

"I said show me Jewels,"she said loudly.I hung my head and showed her what I did.She burst into tears as soon as she saw them.

"Why Jewels why,"she asked.

"I can't tell you,"I said.

"I need to tell Cal,"she said as she went to the door.

"No Lydia don't,"I yelled as me and Mikey tackled her and drug her back in the room.

"You two are the only ones that know and I want to keep it that way until I'm ready to tell them,"I said.

"Why can't you tell me,"she said.

"Because if they find out you know,they'll hurt me even more,if was hard enough telling Mikey,"I said.

"Jewels please,I won't let them find out we know,nor let them hurt you again,"she said.

"Okay fine,"I said as she sat down.I explained to her everything I told Mikey and she looked pissed.

"How could he do that,"she said.

"We don't know and keep your voice down,"Mikey said.

"Before you came in,I was going to tell Mikey why he just found me in the bathroom like that,"I said and she just looked shocked.