Chapter 15

"I'll start,Ash,truth or dare,"Luke said.

"Dare,"Ash said.

"I think Mikey would enjoy a lap dance,I'm repaying from this morning,"Luke said.He got up and rubbed his butt on Mikey's crotch.

"Is it bad that this slightly turns me on,"Mikey said.

"Okay,I'm done,"Ash said as he quickly walked back to his seat.

"Cal,truth or dare,"Ash said.

"Dare,"he said.

"You and Luke should go scissor on the couch,"Ash said.They got up and went to the couch as I took my phone out and took a video.

"I like this,it's relaxing,"Cal said as he laughed.

"No it's not,our balls are pushed against each other,"Luke said as he laughed so hard that he about fell off the couch.Once they came back,they got a notification and they both glared at me.

"Take the video down,"Cal pleaded.

"Nope,it's staying till I decide to take it down,"I said as they huffed in defeat.

"Fine,Jewels,truth or dare,"Cal said.

"Dare,"I said.

"How do you feel about skinny dipping,"Cal said with a smirk.

"I love skinny dipping,"I said as I stood up and ran towards the pool while I stripped.Once I got there,I took my undergarments off and dived in.I came up to see the boys looking shocked.

"What,do you want to join me or something,"I said as I came to the edge of the pool.

"No,but you said you loved skinny dipping,you have some explaining to do,"Cal said.

"I've done it multiple times when I lived with mom,she was never home,so we just decided to skinny dip,"I said as I shrugged.

"We,"they yelled in unison.

"Yeah,me,Morgan,and Grace,"I said.A look of relief covered their faces as I just laughed.

"Did you really thinking I'd go skinny dipping with a guy,"I said.

"For a second there,yes,"Cal said.

"Whatever,I'm getting out,so don't be staring or I'll drown you,"I said as the boys covered their eyes except Cal.He made sure the boys weren't looking while I gathered my clothes back up and got dressed.

"Okay,Mikey,truth or dare,"I said.

"Dare,"Mikey said.

"Go run outside naked yelled I have a little willy,"I said.

"But there's no one around,"he said confused.

"But there are mosquitoes,"I said.

"You bitch,I don't want mosquito bites on my dick,"Mikey protested.

"Too bad,it's a dare and in this game,there's no such thing as chicken,"I said as he sighed in defeat as he started stripping as he ran outside yelling.He ran back inside itching his dick while we all laughed.

"I got bit so many times,"he whined.

"I guess they just wanted the dick,"Cal stated while he laughed.He quickly dressed and we got back into a circle.

"Luke,truth or dare,"Mikey asked.

"Dare,"he said.

"Tomorrow,at any time,you have to tackle Jewels naked,like I did to you the one time,"Mikey said as both our eyes went wide.