Chapter 22

I tried to scream,but it was muffled so I could barely hear it.

"Shh,babe be quiet or they'll find us,"they said.Soon their face was revealed from the streetlights.

"Holy shit Luke,you scared the fuck out of me,"I said.

"Sorry,we are not supposed to look like a couple,"he said.

"Well,who says we could've just been hanging out as friends,"I said.We both agreed that if anyone asked,we just went to hang out as friends.

"Oh god,there's so many of them,I think they might kill me,"I said.I wanted to grabbed his hand,but I couldn't do that.By this time,a few fans spotted us and we're getting every else's attention.

"Get on my back,"Luke said as he crouched down and I hoped on.There were some paps,but it was mostly fans.People were constantly asking if we were dating,but we just told them we were just friends.We got in the building and Luke set me down.

"Oh what the hell,someone stole my shoes,"I said when I looked down to see me only in socks.

"I'll carry you then,"Luke said,but before he could pick me up,I pushed him away which really confused him.

"You do realize we are standing by a window right,"I stated.

"Oh yeah,well I'll carry you when no one can see us,"Luke said as he hung his arm around me and brought me close.Once we were away from all windows,Luke picked me up bridal style.When we got to the room,I jumped on the bed and cuddled my pillow as Luke just layed next to me.

"What are you doing,"he said while laughing.

"Trying to sleep,"I said into the pillow.

"Let's do something fun,"he said.

"Luke,it's 10 at night,do something with the boys,"I whined as I layed on my stomach.

"Babe,"Luke yelled as he whined.

"I just wanna sleep,"I said as I rolled over so I was now on my back.

"I'm bored,"Luke whined as he layed across my legs.

"I wanna sleep,but sometimes you just don't get everything you want,"I said as I closed my eyes.

"But you haven't even let me tell you what I want to do,"he said.

"Fine,what do you want to do,"I said.

"Well,I thought we could watch some tv or a movie,maybe we could even go over,"I cut Luke off because all of that sounded boring.

"Luke,none of that will keep me awake,"I whined.

"There's nothing we can really do at this time,"Luke said.

"That's why I want to sleep,"I said.Luke climbed onto me and sat on my,yeah,that spot.

"I know one thing we can do,"Luke whispered into my ear and kissed my neck.

"But I want to sleep,"I whined.

"No you don't,"Luke mumbled into my neck.His hands went under my shirt so he was touching my waist.

"Are you serious Luke,"I whined.

"Mhmm,"he said against my neck.I let out a quiet moan as Luke smirked against my neck.

"Yell my name loud for me,"Luke said and I did as told.

"That's it baby,"he whispered into my ear.I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he noticed,but pulled away.

"Are you sure you're ready,I don't want you to do it just because I do,"Luke rushed.I just nodded as he pulled his shirt off revealing his stomach.He rubbed himself against me and I could feel his member harden.