Chapter 36

Not long after I attached my lips to Mikey's,he kissed back and let me tell you this,it felt amazing and right.He pulled away and just smiled at me.

"I'm glad you did that because I've been wanting to for awhile,"he said as I just laughed as he soon joined me.

"Oh my god Michael!"

"Claire look it's Michael and Jewlisa!"

"Fuck,we better get going,"Mikey said as he grabbed my hand and quickly started walking.The fans caught up and we stopped and took pictures,but as each minute went by,more people started mobbing us.Mikey quickly grabbed my hand and we squeezed through all the people.After almost losing me a few times,he picked me up bridal style and carried me through the crowd.We eventually got through,but Mikey got pulled back in and since I had his keys,I ran to the car and got in.I quickly drove up next to the mob as he came sprinting out and quickly got in as I sped away.A few people chased us,but we easily lost them,so I slowed down.

"Thanks,I don't know what I would've done without you,"he said.

"No problem,"I said as I quickly looked over at him and turned back to the road.After a few minutes,I felt his hand rest on my thigh.

Once we got back to the house,Mikey grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as I opened the door.Everyone looks over and just smiles at us.

"You two are so close that we're surprised you're not dating,"Ash says as Mikey laughs.I look up at him and he looks down and pecks my lips a few times which caught me off guard.

"Wait hold on,what was that I just saw,"Cal said.

"Mikey did you really just do that,"Ash said a little taken back.

"Hey,are you trying to get up all my girl,"someone yells from the stairs.We look over to see Lydia,Mal,and Lauren standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Boy you better back up,"Lauren yells.

"I don't think she wanted you to do that since she had no response what so ever,"Mal yells as the 3 walk towards us.Knowing they were gonna try and keep Mikey away from me,I made him look me in the eyes,then kissed his lips as his hand was on my hip while the other stayed intertwined with mine.We pull away to see everyone staring at us in shock and that includes Luke and Arzaylea.

"Okay,when did this happen,"Cal asked.

"We're not together guys,"Mikey said.

"Then what the hell was that,"Lydia about yelled.We both just shrug as he tosses me over his shoulder and runs up the stairs.He drops me on his bed and sits down next me.

"So,what do you wanna do,"Mikey asked.I got up and threw a controller at him and put Cod in.

"Of course,"he said with a chuckle.I sat down next to him and soon the game started.After a few rounds,I went downstairs for some food and drinks.I was looking through the fridge when someone spun me around.

"What do you want Luke,"I said a bit annoyed.

"We need to talk about what happened this morning,"he said as I closed the fridge and crossed my arms.

"Well I don't want to,plus there's nothing to talk about,"I said as I grabbed my things and tried to walk out,but Luke blocked my exit.

"Come on Jewels,please just talk to me,"he said.

"Since when did you become nice to me,"I snapped.

"Since I realized that I fucked up,"he said as he stared me in the eyes.

"You've done that enough Luke,I'm tired of all your bullshit.All that ever happens is you always find a way to hurt me.I keep letting you in when I know you only going to hurt me,but I always think maybe you won't this time and maybe you've changed,but you haven't after every chance I've given you,"I snapped.