31. Gah. Children, and a House Full of Them

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well duh. It's obvious. I'm hungry. I want some Poptarts. And she's fun and sweet. Like Poptarts." he pushed passed all of us and went to the cupboard pulling out some Poptarts. Oh Maxy. How I've missed your random ways. 

"Hey! How come I didn't know where those were?!" Jacen whined. 

"'Cuz they're mine woman!" Max said in between mouthfuls of Poptart. We all laughed at his comment before racing to the living room and turning on the xbox. For almost 6 hours we played games and had tournaments. That went well until Max opened his dumb mouth. 

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" he said excitedly. I cringed. This isn't going to end well. I can tell. 

"OKAY!" Runt and Jacen said just as enthusiastic. Everyone turned their eyes to me. I sighed and said 

"Max, you know this never ends well when we play. Someone gets hurt, or something gets broken." he rolled his eyes and said 

"Duh. That's how you know it's been a good game." Jacen and Runt agreed and that was that. We started playing. 

"Jacen, truth, or dare? And you better say dare." Max said munching on some Doritos. Where he got all this hidden food, I have no idea. 

"Fine. Dare." she said sitting across from him and next to me in our little circle we had made on the floor of the living room. 

"Yes! Okay, I dare you to.... Uhm. Damn, it's been a while. Hey, Poptart, do you have a good dare?" he asked looking to Runt. She smiled an evil smile and I knew at this point this game was going in the hall of fame for dumb things ETF members have done. 

"Yeah. Jacen, I dare you to go down the road, jump the neighbor's fence, and swim in their pool." Max nodded in agreement and said 

"That's a good one. Do it Jacen!" clapping his hands like a little kid. 

"Easy." Jace said standing up and grabbing her shoes, all of us following. 

"Wait, I didn't finish. You have to do it nude." Runt said. All our eyes got the size of saucers, excluding Runt and Max, who had the biggest smiles I've ever seen on anyone's face. 

"That's hot." Max said still smiling. All the girls gave him dirty looks but his smile never faded. I scoffed as his crudeness and exited the house. We made our way down the street and over the fence with no problem. Once we wer in the yard Jacen stripped down and climbed into the pool. We all were laughing until a light in the house turned on. Then we ran like hell. Taking Jacen's clothes with us. I bet it was quite a sight to see, 2 adults and a teenager running down the street, a naked purple-haired girl chasing us screaming "GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES!" but we didn't stop running until we made it into the house, where we promptly began laughing our asses off. 

"That was so not funny guys. Not only did you leave me, but you took my fucking clothes!" Jacen screamed ripping her top and pants out of Max's hands. She ran to the bathroom to put them back on while Runt, Max, and I resumed our circle and awaited her return. Once she came back we announced it was her turn. The smile she developed on her face twisted my stomach... This is going to end badly. 

"Truth or dare, Muchkin?" she asked. 

"Dare." Runt replied boldly. 

"Okay. I dare you to strip to your underwear and walk down to the Loaf n' Jug that's down the street and around the corner." she said 

"Fine." Runt said stripping to her undies and putting on her vans before striding proudly out of the house. She came back about 15 minutes later with some soda and donuts for all of us. 

"What happened?" we asked. 

"I got a lot of startes from hobos, and the creepy ashier guy, but it wasn't too bad." we all laughed at her before Max asked