Chapter 22. Epilogue.

13 years later

Hope POV

I watched as my husband ran after our giggling sons, he caught Teddy and swung him around, we were walking down the street, when we walked next to an old metal gate, I looked to the side of me and noticed it was a cemetery, I looked through the gate, Louis stopped and looked at me, I saw out of the corner of my eye that he smiled sadly at me, he walked next to me “I’ll be in the car” he whispered gently into my ear, he started walking away but my son stopped him.

“wait where’s mummy going?” Thomas asked as Louis took his hand.

“she’s just going to go do something” he said.

“can we go with mummy?” Teddy asked.

“could we?” asked Timothy.

Louis looked up at me as if asking for them, I nodded “yeah just be quiet ok?” he said, the three identical boys rushed towards me, they all stood by me, I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, I opened my eyes and walked into the gates, I walked past the rows of stones, I stopped slowly in front of one, the letters were worn down, but readable.

                                                                Harvey Phillips

                                                                   1994-2001

                                                                 Died at age 7

The three boys looked at me oddly “mummy?”

“hm” I hummed looking at Thomas.

“who’s that?” he asked.

“this is your uncle” I said looking at the gravestone, crouching down to a shorter level.

“uncle Lili?” Timothy asked.

“no”

“uncle Zwayn?” Teddy tested.

“no”

“uncle Hawwy?” Timothy tried again.

“no”

“uncle Nialler?” Thomas asked.

“no”

“then who?” they said in unison crunching their eyebrows together.

“it’s your uncle Harvey”

“where is he?” Teddy asked.

“he’s somewhere far away from here” I said with a sad smile.

“can we meet him?” Timothy asked.

“no, it’s too far but maybe one day you can after your life is fulfilled” I looked up and saw Louis leaning against the gate, smiling at me “go to your father, I’ll be there in a second” they ran to him and I watched as they stood by him, I turned back to the head stone and smiled “thanks” I said simply “I’ve got everything I could ever ask for, if you hadn’t made me go back that one night I would have had all this, I’m a music teacher, a mother of triplets, I’m a wife of the man I love, and most of all I’m happy” I said my eyes watering “I still miss you on certain days, but I think going back set everything right, I’ll see you in a couple years” I said wiping my eyes and smiling “I love you’ I stood up and walked away, I walked up to Louis and took his hand.

“what did you say?” He asked.

“just saying thank you” I smiled.

“for what?”

“nothing you need to know” I said kissing his cheek, he nodded and we continued walking to the car.

You see I’ve never told anybody about the night I almost died and I never will, that night is between me and Harvey and it always will be until the day I die.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hopers

Its over…….I can’t believe it, I know all my biggest followers out there must be upset, and I’m really sorry to say that I won’t be doing a sequel, it ends here…..but I have a new book I have already started, it is a Louis Tomlinson Fanfic, so all my Louis girls  out there I hope your happy, just go to my profile and you can start reading, I hope you enjoy ‘Adopted: The Story of the Lost Payne(Louis Tomlinson FanFiction’

I love you guys with all my heart and I would love if you guys read my up coming book.

This is not a forever farewell, Bye Hopers <3