Chapter 13. Don't Tell the Boys.

Chapter 14. Don’t Tell the Boys.

Hope POV

My head was pounding and I squinted as the whiteness of the room blinded me, my eyes adjusted to the brightness and I was lying in a hospital bed, what the bloody hell happened? It all came back to me in a rush, d*mn paparazzi.

“Miss?” I looked over at Paul and he looked surprisingly relieved.

“Paul?” he nodded “what are you doing here?”

“I saw the paps attack you and I was trying to get you out”

“oh, how long have I been out?”

“six days”

My eyes widened “six days?!” I yelled, he nodded “oh my- don’t tell the boys” I begged out of the blue.

“to late for that miss” he looked at me worried, I looked at him confused.

“thank the lord your awake” I heard someone sigh in relief, I looked over and Liam was standing in the door way.

“Liam?! You guys are supposed to me on tour!” I yelped.

“you honestly think we could just go on with tour when our friend in the hospital, we were worrying the all way here”

“wait she’s awake?!” I heard someone yelp loudly, I heard some loud stumbling and shuffling until the rest of the boys burst through the door “thank the lord, your alive” Niall took my hand and was on his knees, he rested his head on my hand.

“I’m alive alright” Zayn and Harry hugged me and Niall stood up, I looked at Louis and he was about to cry “aw babe don’t cry”

He kneeled next to me and took my hand “I’m sorry” he said laying his forehead on my hand.

“what?”

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault you got mobbed”

“Louis, no, you didn’t do anything”

“I wish…I just wish, I could’ve-“

“shh, lets just be happy I’m alright” he looked up and nodded wiping his face with his hands, he smiled at me and stood up, he leaned down and kissed me gently, he pulled away, I looked at the boys, they were all smiling except Liam, his face was absolutely emotionless, but his eyes showed one strong emotion that I didn’t quite understand, Jealousy.

“you have no idea how worried Liam and Louis were, I actually think they were equally as scared at for you” Harry smiled.

 I looked at both Louis and Liam and they were blushing “well thank you boys, but shouldn’t you be going to tour”

“it’s been postponed” Zayn said.

“to when?”

“next week” Niall said.

“what about the shows?”

“we’re still doing all the shows” Harry piped in, I simply nodded.

A doctor walked into the room “oh miss..” he paused looked at his clip board “Marks” I flinched at my surname, all the boys looked at me some worried glances others  just looking at me weirdly, I nodded “your awake, how do you feel?”

“my head hurts”

“is that all?”

“yes”

“okay well” he said looking at my information and the machines information “you should be able to be released as soon as you’re ready to leave” I nodded and he left.

“here, I got some of your clothes from Anita” Paul said handing me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with converse high tops, with a bra and panties hidden in the shirt.

“I’d like if you boys may leave”

“why? The bathroom is a separate room” Niall said raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t want you boys to see my bum”

“how?” Harry asked confused, I face palmed.

“I’m wearing a hospital gown, its open in the back, now get out” I ordered pointing towards the door, the boys said nothing else but them and Paul walked out.

I got up and almost fell over, wow walking feels weird, I changed my clothes, I walked out of the hospital room  and some nurses walked in  and closed the door behind them, I saw them removing the sheets off the bed and putting them in a basket, I looked away from them and walked down the hall, I saw the boys waiting in the lobby, I walked up and intertwined my fingers with Louis’s , he smiled down at me, I looked at the boys and Liam was staring at the ground, what’s up with him?

“we should go, but babe there are paps out there, just ignore them, ok?” Louis looked at me, I nodded.

Liam and Louis stood at my sides and Paul walked in front of me, while the boys were behind, we walked out of the hospital door and I kept my head down as questions were fired at us, I ignored them all, but insults were also fired at me making me flinch a couple times “Hope don’t listen to them they are just jealous” Liam whispered, I nodded and smiled at him.

We made it to the car and I sat between Liam and Louis, we were all silent, about half way through the ride fatigue started sneaking up on me, I closed my eyes and laid my head down on someone shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hopers

Uploaded again, what are your thoughts? I hope your enjoying it.

Love you guys, please comment and tell me what you think.

Bye Hopers :P