Chapter 7. Fear.

Chapter 7. Fear.

Louis POV

It’s been a week since Liam told me I should tell Hope, I’ve really thought about a lot, and it’s eating at me.

“are we picking up Hope?” Harry asked.

“yeah” I said, keeping my eyes on the road, Hope is still kind of wary around me, it’s actually kind of heart wrecking, she is kind of trying to avoid me, and it hurts because I don’t know what I did, and she won’t hang out with me alone, and I haven’t hugged her in what feels like ever.

I stopped the car and I saw Hope start to walk in our direction, she opened the door and all the boys greeted her but I stayed silent, but I smiled at her, she glanced at me, but quickly looked away, I sighed and started the car, I pulled out of the parking lot, I drove down the road, and I could hear the boys talking to Hope, I felt my heart shrivel a little.

We stopped and Hope got out, I opened my door, and the boys gave me weird looks, I just ignored them “Hope can we talk?” I followed her and she flinched at the sound of my voice, she looked back and nodded, I jogged and caught up to her “it’s been killing me, what did I do?” I said, I need to settle this, she looked at me confused “you’ve been avoiding me ever since the interview, what did I do?” she looked down, she pulled out her phone and started typing something, her long hair blocking her face from my view, she stopped and my phone pinged, I pulled it out ‘nothing, I’m fine’ I looked back up and her eyes were glistening and in her eyes she looked broken and hurt, god I hate seeing her like this “Hope, I may have not known have you long, but I can tell when your hurt and a bout to cry, you’re not fine, and I hate knowing that I did this to you” she looked at me and the first tear past her water line and made its way down her cheek, I reached out and wiped it off her “come on pretty girls don’t cry” I said keeping my hand on her cheek, she looked at me, I slowly started to lean in, she closed her eyes, and I did right after her, I felt my lips brush over hers, sparks ignited in my body, I fully put my lips on hers, it was sensational, her lips molded with mine, and they were gentle warm and soft, I suddenly felt air and I opened my eyes to Hope, with a surprised and almost guilty face “oh my gosh, Hope I’m sorry” I said covering my mouth, she just opened the door to the building and quickly shut it in my face “Hope, please, I’m sorry!” I yelled but there was no way I was getting through the door.

Hope POV

OH MY GOD! He kissed me, Kissed me! Hope calm down, calm down it was just a kiss, but why did he kiss me? What the bloody hell?! I thought he liked someone, but why did he do that? It was probably in the moment and it didn’t mean anything to him, I frowned at the thought, but sadly it was the most logical answer, he was just in the moment, I felt a tear make its way down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away and ran upstairs.

Liam POV

What is taking him so long? I got out of the car “I’ll be right back” the boys nodded, walked into the court yard of the, I saw Louis sitting on the steps, holding his head in his hands “Louis, mate, what are you doing?” I said walking toward the closer I got I noticed that he was shaking slightly, I went over to him and stood in front of him “Louis?” I repeated “are you alright?” I asked, he shook his head in his hands “mate, what’s wrong?” I said sitting next to him and putting my hand on his back, he looked up at me and his face was tear streaked and his eyes were red and puffy.

“Liam I screwed up, I ruined everything” he said, and another set of tears flowed over his water line.

“what do you mean?” I asked softly.

“she’ll never talk to me again” he whispered.

“what happened with Hope?” I asked, a smidge of protectiveness prominent in my voice.

He mumbled something I couldn’t hear “what?” I asked.

He looked up at me “I kissed her” he said.

“what happened after that?”

“she pulled away, and the face she gave me…” he trailed off “then she went inside” he blubbered.

“what happened before that?”

“I asked why she had been avoiding me and then she told me she was fine but started to cry, and I told her that pretty girls don’t cry and then I just kissed her” he mumbled “she’ll never want to be around me again”

“mate Hope isn’t that extreme, sure it will be awkward-“ he cut me off.

“you didn’t see her face!” he rose his voice, but choked at the end.

“Well then what exactly are you going to do?” I asked.

“I don’t know” he mumbled under his breath.

“tell her” I said, looking at him.

“tell her what?” he asked confused.

“that you love her”

“I can’t, she doesn’t feel the same way”

“maybe she does, and leaving her confused isn’t going to help the case” I said.

“but what if she doesn’t”

“you’ll never know if you don’t tell her first” I said, patting his back and standing up.

He stood up “I can’t do it now, I’ll do it tonight” I smiled at him “Liam?” I looked back at him “thank you”

I smiled “any day mate”

“always going to be daddy direction” he chuckled, I chuckled simultaneously with him.

“come on the boys are waiting” I said, I started walking beside me.

~later that night~

Louis POV

I hope she’s still awake, but it is Friday, I walked into the court yard, I walked across the court yard to the window, the light was still on, I pulled out my phone and worked up a text.

Hope POV

I was writing a new chapter in my book, when my phone pinged; I dragged myself off the comfortable bed with a groan, I walked past my window and grabbed my phone off my desk, I unlocked it and I had a message from ‘Louis;)’ what? I looked at the message ‘can we please meet up tonight? I need to talk to you’ I sat there staring at my phone, do I want to meet up with him? It would probably make me upset, a new message popped up at the bottom ‘please’ I sighed and typed in a response ‘I guess’, he quickly responded ‘ok, I’m outside;)’ I ran to the window and opened the curtains, he looked up at me with a sheepish smile.

I ran around the room and yanked on my shoes, I pulled a hoodie over my head, and quietly tiptoed down stairs, I’d cringe every time the floor creaked , I reached the door and opened it and walked out, I turned around and I looked at Louis, his eyes looked slightly red, I looked at him expectantly, he ran up to me and grabbed my wrist and he started to run, at first I was basically being dragged till  I picked up my pace, I ran behind him, until he stopped, I stumbled into his back and fell over “sorry” he said Holding his hands out, I took both his hands and he pulled me, when he pulled me up our faces were close, and he was still holding my hands “I have something really important to tell you” he said nervously “I know you don’t but I….” he swallowed hard “I…I…” he choked, I looked into his eyes “Hope, I love you” I looked into his eyes, they looked so sincere, he looked into my eyes, I hugged him, it caught him off guard.

“I love you too” the words just slipped like silk out of my mouth, he quickly pulled back and looked at me.

“did you just-”

“speak? Yes” I said smiling at him “eleven years seemed like it should be broken” I said, my voice was gentle and low “and your worth it” I smiled, I swear the smile on his face couldn’t be bigger, he picked me up and spun me around.

“I can’t believe this” he whooped, he put me down, and there was a beautiful glimmer in his eye.

“I’ve wanted to say this for a while, but you have beautiful eyes” I said gazing at his blue-green pools.

“I love you” he said and smashed his lips on mine, sparks flew everywhere in my stomach, it felt even more sensational than earlier, and know it feels right, he loves me, does that mean when he was talking about that girl it was me? We pulled away.

“when we were at the interview, were you talking about me when you said you had a new love interest?” I asked.

He blushed “yeah”

“do you want to know why I was avoiding you?” he nodded “because it hurt to be with you, because every time I saw I knew or thought you liked someone else” I said looking down.

He lifted my chin “I’ve liked you since that time you told me about your family and I brought you out, and made me sing for you” I smiled at the thought of his voice “well since you feel the same way I do, Hope would you please be my girlfriend?” he asked nervously.

“yes Louis” I said with a smile “sing for me?” I asked, he smiled, and started singing ‘Your Song’ by Elton john.

I stand there in his warm arms, Louis loves me, I spoke for the first time in 11 years, Louis is my boyfriend, how could life get better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hopers

Happy ,right? It’s going to happy for a while, but then I’ll speck in the drama.

Love you guys please comment and tell me what you think

Bye Hopers ;p