Painful Silence (Louis T. FanFic)

Chapter 1. Mute.

Hope POV

I walked down the street with my friend Ember, we were laughing, because of what she said, I stop in my tracks and stop breathing , I stared at the scene in front of me and couldn’t believe it was true “No” I mumbled to myself, I dropped my bag and ran towards the house, I was about to run into the house but, the firefighter grabbed me by my waist “No! you have to get them out! Let me in!” I said kicking and tugging.

“sweetie-“ I was still fighting “sweetie, please stop” I looked at him with my tear filled eyes “they arnt in there” he said.

Hope sprung in my body “where are they?”

He sighed “they didn’t make it, I’m sorry darling”

I pulled out of his grip “MUM!” I screamed as they put my family’s body’s in the vehicle , I fell to my knees , I felt a hand lay on my back “Mum, Dad, Johanna, Harvey” I mumbled to myself.

“I’m sorry” the fireman said , I started to sob and he pulled me into his shirt “you’re going to be sent to an orphanage tomorrow”

I flung up in bed and breathed heavy, I sighed and threw my legs over the side of the bed, I walked over to my vanity, my hair was in every direction, I pulled a brush through the frizz ball that is my hair, I braided it In a fish tail braid, and looked through my not so big wardrobe, I went with skinny jeans, a plaid shirt over my ‘The Killers’ t-shirt (a band), I pulled on my converse and laced them up, I packed my  back pack with my Journal, IPod, and book, I walked down stairs but only one person was up, Anita, she’s the owner of the orphanage and she like my mother “good morning Hope” she said taking a sip of her coffee , I smiled and nodded at her, I took the cup of tea she makes me every morning and I stuck some toast in the toaster “sleep well?” she asked, and I sighed and shook my head “nightmare?” I nodded and looked at her and she looked at me with sad eyes, I finished my tea and toast, I nodded at her and stood up, she smiled “Goodbye dear have a good day at school” she said and kissed my head, I head out the door, I usually walk to school so I can be alone and I go to a café every morning to pick up a pastry and tea that I pack for my lunch, I walk down the street with my head phones in, I was listening to ‘How to Save a Life’ .I walk into the little Café , some people are sitting in the corner, it looks like five boys, one of them notices I’m looking at them and waves at me he has blond hair and even from my distance I can see his blue eyes , I put on a small smile, and walk to the counter, the lady looks at me and smiles, she walks into the back and comes back with a paper bag, but when I turned bumped into a tall boy I looked up and was met with blue-green , he also had brown hair, that was shaggy.

“hey! I like your shirt” he exclaimed, I looked down at my shirt and then back at him and then I noticed we are wearing the same shirt “well nice to meet another fan of them” he said with a smile, which I must admit was a lovely smile, it reminded me of Harvey(my twin brother, before he died), I suddenly felt sad, but I nodded and slipped by the tall boy, I felt his gaze at the back of my head, but didn’t turn back, and I walked out of the café and started walking to school.

At school-

I sit taking notes, I finished early and decided to write my thoughts in my thought journal,

Dear Dream                                                                                entry: November 25th 2012
            Today I woke because of a nightmare , the usual, but today when I was in the café  there were a group of five boys and one blond one with beautiful sky blue eyes, and he waved at me because he noticed I was looking at them, after I got my regular for lunch, I bumped into a boy with shaggy brown hair in an swish to the side, and his eyes were the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen, he was tall, and we were , oddly wearing the same shirt, and he was sweet I wish I could have said something to him
Well I’ll talk later love you-