Chapter 20. Turn Around.

1 month later.

Hope POV

I opened my eyes, I looked around the white room and smiled, today I get to go home; I looked to the side of me and smiled at the boy sitting in the chair next to my bed, his mouth was hung open and drool was slowly running down the side of his mouth, his hung back and he was gently snoring, I giggled, his eyes opened suddenly and he closed his mouth and looked around, he spotted me and smiled “morning babe” he said in his morning voice.

“you got a little something” I said motioning to the sides of his mouth, he wiped it off and turned a little pink “you could have slept with me you know” I said, and he shrugged.

“o’well, but today is a special day” he said standing up and sitting on the end of my bed.

A huge smile spread on my face, I sat up and hugged Louis “I can’t wait to go home”

“I know, love” he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

We sat like that in each other’s arms, a nurse walked in and smiled, I pulled away from Louis and greeted her “Good morning Mary” I said and I scoot back so my back was against the pillows, while Louis stood.

“and to you Miss.  Hope, Mr. Tomlinson” he nodded at us with a smile, Louis simply nodded with a smile in response “are you ready to go home” I nodded with a big smile spread across my face.

“yes, I most defiantly am” I said as she checked my health on the monitor, she glanced at me and smiled.

“I would be too, if I had been here as long as you” she finished writing and looked and smiled at me “well, I’ll just go and give these to the doctor and then I’ll be back” she said leaving the room, she closed the door and I looked at Louis, he was already looking at me with a smile spread wide across his face.

“what?” I asked as if I didn’t know why he was smiling.

“oh, nothing” he said sitting back down.

“really now” I said raising an eyebrow with a smirk on my face.

He leaned over me with a smirk on his face, oh no, his hands flew to my sides and I screamed and squirmed but he pinned me under his body “yes, really” I screamed and yelped.

“LOUIS, STOP!!! PLEASE!!!” his hands stopped attacking my sides, I regained by breath and looked up at his face and he was smiling, I pouted my lip out “now that wasn’t very nice” I whined.

“oh, I’m sorry babe”

“no, sorry isn’t good enough” I said pouting and crossing my arms.

“how about this?” he leaned down, when I noticed what he was doing, I quickly turned my head, making him kiss my cheek.

“nope” I said, he tried again but I just kept turning my head, finally he got frustrated and groaned.

“babe” he whined, I giggled, he grabbed my face and smacked his lips on mine, it was hard but sweet, I kissed back.

His tough grazed my bottom lip and I granted him entrance, my hands tangling in his hair “well good thing were in a hospital because I wouldn’t be surprised if she went into labor right now” me and Louis broke apart and Louis got off of me and stood at the side of my bed, his cheeks burning, like mine, we both looked at Zayn smirking at us, the boys chuckling behind him.

“you can’t say anything, you and Perrie do the same thing” Louis retorted, and this time Zayn turned a light shade of pink.

“so you excited?” Niall asks; I nod vigorously.

I was about to say something but was interrupted by the nurse walking back into the room “Miss. Hope, you are officially free to go” she smiled “a women brought these for you” she said handing me a pair of clothes, I smiled at her and she shooed the boys out, I stood up and gasped at how cold the floor was, but it also my heart tingle because this was the first time I’ve stood in a month, I pulled the crappy paper night gown off of myself and pulled on a pair of panties, yes they didn’t let me wear panties for a month, it was quite breezy and the boys were never allowed in the room with me when I was getting out of bed and into my wheel chair, I clipped the bra behind my back and pulled up my jeans and clipped them, I pulled on the loose cotton sweater and sighed in relief, I put my thin socks on my feet pulling my combat boots over them and lacing them loosely, I took my phone and notebook off my bed side desk, I put them into my bag and walked over to the door, I turned back to look at the room, the heart monitor machine was flat but making no noise, I sighed and smiled, I felt someone looking at me, something was smiling at me, I felt it, I smiled wider “Thanks Harvey” I said silently, I thought back on when I first came here, I still haven’t told Louis or anyone for that matter about that night, and I think it will always be that way.

I opened the door and walked out of the room with my bag slung over my shoulder, I walked down the hallway, I turned the corner and arrived in the waiting room, the boys stood or sat in the corner of the room, Liam caught me out of the corner of his eye, he smiled and walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug, over the course of the month me and Liam re bonded, were basicall siblings again, and yeah I know what you’re thinking, ‘he was freaking in love with you, what the hell happened?!’ well, simply said he found Georgia, she was a teen volunteer at the hospital and just so happened to be one of my nurses and they started talking and she is my first friend that’s a girl, its nice to have a girl now that I’ve been surrounded by guys for a whole year.

The other boys looked up and walked over to me and hugged me one by one, when I got to Louis he planted his lips on mine and the boys screeched in protest.

“OW, IT BURNS!!”

“MY EYES!!”

“GET A ROOM!”

They all chorused, I started to giggle in the middle of our kiss, and pulled away, much to Louis’s dismay “later” I said to him tapping him on the noise.

“ooh later, what’s going to happen later?” Zayn mocked me.

“oh shut up Malik” I said punching him in the arm, he only chuckled.

“I already signed you out so we can bring you home” Liam said with a smile, I split into a grin so wide it probably touched my ears, I grabbed Louis and Liam’s arms and lifted them into the air and started running.

“FREEDOM!!!” I yelled as I ran out of the hospital, I was met with a chorus of scream and flashes as I busted through the doors of the hospital, I looked  around and thousands of signs were being flailed in the air saying things like ‘GET BETTER SOON HOPE!’ and ‘SO HAPPY YOUR OUT OF THE HOSPITAL’ and other things like that they weren’t screaming for the boys, they were screaming my name and and I couldn’t hear not one word, I looked around awestruck.

“we thought you would like to have a greeting for your leave, so here you go” Harry said motioning to the crowd, I smiled and hugged him and I pulled in all the other boys.

“I love you guys” I whispered to them as tears gathered in my eyes “you guys are my family”

“don’t cry Hope” Niall said wiping my tears off my cheeks, I smiled and choked a laugh.

“oh god I’m being such a sap” I said wiping my eyes with the backs of my hands, I leaned back into Louis’ tall body and he wrapped his arms around me.

“I think it’s cute” he whispered in my ear “you ready to go home?” I nodded and we started moving through the crowd, the fans screamed my name and complements, I smiled at them all and high fived and hugged some of them, we stepped into the van and I sat there with my mouth hanging open but still grinning, with my eyes the size of golf balls.

“you felt the buzz didn’t you?” Liam asked me with a smirk.

“uh-huh” I said nodding and looking out of the window.

“let’s just get you home” Louis said “let’s go Paul” he said and Paul pulled the car from the curb and we started driving to the orphanage.

--

I said goodbye to the boy’s and walked into the orphanage door, I breathed in and smiled, it smelled like vanilla, as always, I dropped my bag and jogged to Anita’s room, I walked in and frowned, there were boxes littering the room full of her things, she walked in from her bathroom and placed a box off shower stuff onto her bare bed “Anita? What are you doing?” I said walking around the bed and stood in front of her and looked her straight in the eyes, she wiped the sweat off her forehead and sighed.

“I’m resigning, there is a younger lady taking my place”

“what?!NO!” I yelled.

“Hope listen-“

“No! you can’t!”

“Hope-“

“you can’t leave me!”

“I’m not leaving you!”

I stopped screaming and looked her in the face “what?”

“I’m not leaving you”

“but you are” I whispered.

“no, you’re coming with me” she smiled.

“what? I don’t understand” I said looking at her, most likely displaying a very confused face.

She chuckled “Hope, I’m adopting you”

My eyes widened with realization “oh my gosh” I whispered to myself.

She smiled and nodded “you’ve been like my own daughter ever since I first met you, since I’m not able to have kids myself, I got into this business and then you came along, so now that it’s time for me to retire, I can actually make you my daughter” she ended, I couldn’t believe my ears.

I ran and hugged her , as tears leaked from my eyes “I can’t believe it, I finally have a family again” I whispered to her.

“you’ll always have a family, even if they aren’t physically with you or blood related” she whispered back. We stood there like that, until she held me out with her hands on my shoulders “you should start packing we leave to go to house I bought tomorrow” I nodded and started walking out before I closed the door, I peeked back in.

“I love you, mum” I said, a grin spread across her lips, I walked out and into my small room, I sighed and started with my small book shelf, pulling out a cardboard box and filling it with my books and notebooks and the occasional folder of stuff, I finished the bookshelf  and  moved onto my closet, I filled a box up to the brim with the rest of my clothes and things in my closet.

--

2 hours later-

I finished packing my things, I looked around the room and sighed, I sat on the window seat, and looked out of it at the surprisingly beautiful sunset, it wasn’t rainy or even a rare humidity, it was just light and beautiful, I sighed, my life changed so much in one day, but tomorrow will be a totally new day, and a new home, this should be interesting.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Hopers

What do you think? Good? Sucky? What? I just want your opinion, but I only have 2 or 3 more chapters till ‘Painful Silence’ comes to an end , but I’m super excited for my new books, will you read them? The book coming after this will have a link and description in the last chapter.

I love you guys, comment your thoughts!

Bye Hopers :9