Chapter 4. Meet the Boys.

Louis POV

“so on a level of one to ten how much do you like her?” Niall asked me in a cheeky tone, I just rolled my eyes and focused on the road “well are you going to answer my question?”

“I don’t know” I said.

He grunted “right” he mumbled.

“are we going to surprise her?” Harry asked.

“well I didn’t tell her I was picking her up so I guess” I shrugged.

“well how are we going to find her?” Liam asked.

“I’ll get her you guys can stay in the car” I said pulling into a parking spot  and ignoring Liam’s question, because I honestly don’t know “and Liam, just in case we have to make a break for it, get in the driver’s seat” he nodded and climbed, accidently kicking Niall in the head on the way.

“ow!” he yelped.

“Sorry Nialler” he replied.

“I’ll be back in a few” I said and the boys nodded.

I pulled my hood up over my head and walked into the school, I kept my head low as possible, I heard a loud ringing noise, and the sound of doors opening and loud talking, I duct around a corner, I stood in the hall I remember I saw Hope walk down when I first met her, I was a small figure with long curly brown hair slowly walking through the hall gently being pushed by people in a rush to get to their bus, I jogged over to her “Hey” I put my hand on her shoulder making her jump, she whipped her head in my direction and visible relief washed over her features “sorry didn’t mean to scare you, but I came  to pick you up and we can go out and…I want you to meet the boys?” she nodded and smiled “the boys are waiting in the car” she nodded and we started walking, I felt the hood of my jumper get ripped off my head, I flung my head to look behind me and the girl that ripped my hood off shrieked.

“IT’S LOUIS TOMLINSON!” she screamed getting the attention of half of the girls in the hall, I heard more screams.

“run!” I said grabbing Hopes hand and running full speed.

“who the bloody hell is that!?” I heard a girl scream, and comments like that followed, I looked back at Hope and by the looks of it she was losing steam, honestly I was too but if she slowed down , who knows what some of the girl would do to her, we were pretty far in front of them so I quickly stopped and grabbed Hopes back and quickly put my arm under her legs, and ran with her bridal style, I can tell this caught her by surprise, I ran with her in arms, I ran out of the school I could see the van, one of the boys opened the van doors and when I finally reached the van, I quickly ducked into the car, making sure not to hit Hopes head on the top of the van, I closed the door just in time, the screaming girls crowded around the van, some were screaming for autographs then some of them were insulting Hope “who is this b*tch!?” “get the hell away from our boys!” “hey ugly, whore get away from them!” I looked at Hope and her eyes were tearing up.

I hugged her tight, since she was on my lap “don’t listen to them their just jealous, your not a b*tch, you’re not a whore, and your beautiful” I whispered in her ear, Liam started to pull out and I kissed Hopes cheek.

~

Liam POV

We walked into the flat, and Hope and Louis crashed onto the couch “I hate being chased by fans” Louis commented, Hope nodded.

“want anything?” I asked, Hope looked around for something, she picked a pen off the coffee table and wrote something on her hand, she held her hand up for me to see it said ‘Tea, please’ “ok I’ll be back with that”