Chapter 9. Take a Stand.

Chapter 10. Take a Stand.

Liam POV

I watched her as she slept, she was so peaceful, why does everything bad happen to her, her family died, she became mute, she starts getting bullied, got her heart broken, then after she finally thinks everything is going to be alright, she gets raped, if I knew who those men were they’d probably be dead, don’t get me wrong I don’t just want to kill someone when they piss me off, but you hurt someone I care about that’s crossing a fine line.

She gently moved onto her side, facing away from me, I sighed and stood up, I walked out of the room, I glanced back before closing the door, she’s so beautiful, I thought to myself, I sighed again, but she’ll never be mine, Liam stop thinking like that! Of course she’ll never be mine but I’m hurting myself admitting, she’s Lou’s, I closed the door and walked down the stairs, Louis was sitting on the couch staring intensely at his phone, his brow was creased with what looked like anger and confusion, he typed a little harder than normal as his brow creased further and anger was flashing through his eyes.

“Lou?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He looked up and his face went normal, but you could still see the slightest pinch of anger still flaring in his eyes “oh, we should go” he said turning off his phone and putting it in his back pocket, I nodded.

“what were you doing on your phone?” I asked as we walked out of the building.

“Nothing” he responded straight forward and coldly, I decided not to push the question further do to his mood at the moment, whatever he was doing it obviously didn’t make him happy.

Louis POV

I sat on the couch waiting for Liam; I wonder what they are talking about that I can’t know, but Liam is basically her brother so I won’t question, my phone vibrated on my bum making it tickle, I quickly pulled it out, I looked confused at the screen, ‘Unknown Number’, I opened the message and furrowed my brow ‘step one has been completed’ what? ‘what are you talking about, I think you got the wrong number’ ‘no I don’t Louis’ ok? Creepy fan? ‘who the bloody hell are you?’ ‘oh you don’t need to know that, I’m just here to make Hope’s life a living hell’ ‘DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!’ ‘step one had already been completed, sorry but we’ve already touched her’ ‘what did you do?!!?!!’ ‘oh she hasn’t told you, too bad, might want to keep an eye on her, goodbye Louis’ “Lou?” I looked up at Liam, I tried to hide the anger flaming inside me.

“oh, we should go”  I turned off my phone and put it in my back pocket, he nodded, we walked out of the building.

“what were you doing on your phone?”     Liam asked.

“nothing” I responded coldly, I didn’t mean to be cold towards Liam but I honestly wasn’t at all in a good mood.

We hailed a cab, we sat in silence as I stared out the window, was it just a crazy fan? But then how did they know how I felt about her, nobody knows we’re together, maybe I should ask Liam if he knows what’s up with Hope “hey Liam, what did you and Hope talk about?” I asked, he turned to me.

He shook his head “nothing” he said, I didn’t believe because of his uneasiness.

“Liam?” I questioned again.

“nothing” he said not looking at me, I grunted and sat back in the seat, I watched as the dark sky was illuminated by the London lights, I hope it was just a crazed fan.

~morning a couple days later.

Hope POV

I woke up and looked around my room, I hit my alarm clock to make it shut up, I dragged myself out of bed and started changing, I glanced to the side at the mirror, my cut on my side was very visible, I bit my lip to keep the tears from falling, I’m just going to go on with life like it never happened, I thought as I pulled my shirt down over my stomach covering my cut, I finished getting dressed, I walked down stairs, I noticed that Anita wasn’t there, I didn’t feel like breakfast, I was about to walk out of the house then yesterday replayed in my mind, instead I pulled out my phone, I dialed Liam’s number “hello?”