Chapter 2. Hang Out.

Chapter 2. Hang Out.

Hope POV

I sat on my bed, I decided to look at some of One Directions songs, and can I say I quite like them, I clicked on a video by accident, I quick tried to exit back but the video caught my attention, ‘Hello’, ‘we’, ‘are’, ‘one’, ‘direction, yay!’ I smiled; I decided to watch the rest of the video.

I spent 3 hours watching their videos and, I must admit it was one of the best 3 hours I’ve ever had, these boys are hilarious, of course I did laugh but silently, when I laugh nothing comes out.

“Hope, dinner” Anita said but got a sight of me and furrowed her brow “what’s so funny?” she smiled, I pointed at the videos and doubled over into another fit of silent giggles “well dinner is ready” she smiled and closed my door.

I walked down the stairs, I grabbed the plate on the edge of the table and kissed Anita’s cheek and walked back upstairs, I’m I was the only one allowed to eat in my room.

I finished my food and put the plate by my bed, and pulled out my notebook, and a piece of small paper felon the floor, I bent down and picked it up, I turned it over, a number stared back at me and then like  an electric shot I grabbed my phone, and entered the number and named it ‘Louis Tomlinson’ , I sent him a text ‘Hey’ , I waited for a bit.

From: Hey ;p

To: what’s up?

Nothing, you?

Fine I smiled at the fact he asked me how I was.

Cool, honestly I thought you weren’t going to text me

Why wouldn’t I?

Well you don’t talk to people, I just thought…

Louis you’re the first person that’s been nice to me in ages, except Anita.

Who?

The lady that takes care of me

Oh ok, so do you want to hang out? :D

Umm…sure I guess.

Yay! :D

Do you know how to get here?

I’ll be fine, see you ;)

Why is this boy nice to me, more importantly, why does he want to hang out with me?

I sat in my bed, on the laptop, I know what you’re thinking, how do I own a laptop if I don’t have a job or family, Anita got it for me for my birthday, I heard a knock at the door, since I don’t talk silence is common , all the silence made my hearing keen, I also heard Anita’s feet shuffle a crossed the floor and I answer the door, I tuned out the rest, and went back to typing.

The child coward in the corner with no other way to go, she wept as the belt came hurtling down and whipped him across the arm, he looked into the furious eyes of his parents, and fear completely took over-

A knock at the door interrupted my writing, and I walked over to it and answered it “Hope someone is here to see you” Anita told me, I walked past her and down the stairs, I saw Louis standing next to the entrance, he turned and looked at me.

“hey Hope, we’re going out so-“ he quickly looked me up and down “actually that outfit is fine” he said, I looked at him confused “and I’m not telling you where it’s a surprise” he smiled, I just sighed and followed him out of the car